BigBossBalrog

Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: Balrogs Vietnamese too so this is perfect

My family's from the North too XD We won that! Unfairly, and with horribly sneaky tactics, but we still won.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

The pact had to break up somehow, would be cool to see how it went down.

The Pact didn’t really even have to break up in a dramatic way. The other two factions formed because they wanted one of their people to rule Tamriel. The Pact formed to survive. If the other two factions cease to be a threat (which is already happening. Orsinium ended with the Covenant losing the Orcs), their alliance will no longer be necessary. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: It sucks cause they had the voice in an early alpha version of Oblivion. I didn't like them in Skyrim either (Thank god they brought it back for Dragonborn) 

I am just blown away at the fucking production value of this game. This is one of the funnest and most beautiful games I’ve ever played.

God of War is amazing.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I am just blown away at the fucking production value of this game. This is one of the funnest and most beautiful games I’ve ever played.

God of War is amazing.

Indeed. And it keeps getting better.

*First two PS4 games colonel plays are both masterpieces* Enjoy the power of Sony colonel XD Bow before it's dark glory

I just got free groceries bruh.  Only 28 bucks worth, but turns out flirting with bitches at a grocery store pays off. LOL, I’ve never had free steak before, LOLOL

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just got free groceries bruh.  Only 28 bucks worth, but turns out flirting with bitches at a grocery store pays off. LOL, I’ve never had free steak before, LOLOL

Why are you buying steak at 2 am is the question I think we should be asking XD

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Why are you buying steak at 2 am is the question I think we should be asking XD

I needed gas and decided to stop at the store for tomorrow on the way lol, easier than doin it in the morning before work ;)