Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

Great fucking timing on my part too since I just saw the second one.

GoW

finished the dragon fight and man, THATS how you do a dragon fight! THAT SHIT WAS LIT

:Yol:

Bout to make my way back to the witch, can’t wait to binge on GoW for the next three days!

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Great fucking timing on my part too since I just saw the second one.

GoW

Reveal hidden contents

finished the dragon fight and man, THATS how you do a dragon fight! THAT SHIT WAS LIT

:Yol:

Bout to make my way back to the witch, can’t wait to binge on GoW for the next three days!

"Dad can you take something on that big?"

*Kratos turns to the audience with a* "Listen here little shit, i've body slammed fucking titans"

• Haha 2

1.86 pounds of angus beef ribeye fucking steak for 14 buckaroos, buckos.

Cooked in olive oil, salt n peppa, medium rare of course.

Drizzled in balselmic vinegar and the remaining juices off the fucking pan.

With a side of eggs lightly scrambled with sharp cheddar.

Had my pops hatin hard last night too when he saw my free steak I got from Free Steak Girl at the store lol, had it charred to perfection even on the soft marbled fat, and he could see the steam rising from the plate even over the FaceTime camera. 

Dude was like “it looks well done”, and had to let this man know about the magic of medium rare. That it looks crispy on the outside but when you cut into that bitch, girl be gushin like you just kissed her neck, and all pretty and pink in the center just how a nigga likes.

Oh, and 

6407B0B2-80D3-4EB6-B84F-FD7D84977AC4.jpeg

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Pete Hines has been quiet as fuck lately.

Im not the only one that noticed:

I still feel bad for him. Because I remember when Skyrim was coming out, the fanbase would get angry at the slightest provocation (as in "sorry guys no spears", "WHAT I'll FUCKING BURN YOU AND TODD ALIVE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS or "Armor is simplified" "WHAT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU JUST RUINED  THE SERIES YOU STUPID CUNTS")

Less so knowing he's a dick XD But I guess I would be bitter at life, if my job was to interact with cancerous fandoms. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

If you can’t deal with some rowdy fans you shouldn’t be the head PR guy XD 

Fuck him. He’s a douche, always was a douche and I’m glad he’s in hiding personally.

Would you lose faith in humanity if someone said they would burn you and your family alive because you took away shortblades from a game XD

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Would you lose faith in humanity if someone said they would burn you and your family alive because you took away shortblades from a game XD

Pssshh Nigga I have no faith in humanity to begin with. This would be expected from me lol. That shit is pish posh

Not even the worst I’ve heard online. His bitch ass should play a few rounds of online multiplayer FPS. Or be a stormcloak fan.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Pssshh Nigga I have no faith in humanity to begin with. This would be expected from me lol. That shit is pish posh

Not even the worst I’ve heard online. His bitch ass should play a few rounds of online multiplayer FPS. Or be a stormcloak fan.

Yeah, it's called the Nord Victim syndrome XD

Depends on what FPS your playing. On Halo I usually only heard you're usual "Your mom" from twelve year olds general chat was pretty mature, COD is when the real garbage starts showing itself XD

But I guess it's his job to filter out the cancer, so he can't complain. He's the company mouth piece after all (and a bad one at that)

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yall say that job would suck but I’d verbally piece up internet niggas for a living in a heartbeat.

That’s not his job though. His job is to promote the games and make Bethesda look good. Which is a pretty terrible job considering how objectively bad they look.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Same difference, talking with fans on Twitter is a part of promoting the game and making them look good.

That’s not the same thing as “verbally piecing up internet niggas” XD Pete’s never done that and would probably get fired if he did. The closest he’s come in the past is making a few passive aggressive dickish comments that blew up in his face by pissing off fans and and making Bethesda look even worse. Which is the opposite of his job.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You wouldn’t take shit. That alone means you’d be terrible a PR guy. XD 

I’d be the PRguy Bethesda deserves XD 

id rather do pr for CDPR tho. Like the did you just assume their gender person tho they retracted on that super quick