Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

So? That’s got nothing to do with my point.

Yea even if there was enough for this plot, it’s the first time khajiit were in the limelight and they go with dragons as the big bad?! Where’s the Daedra shit they’ve been doing?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Also, nothing good can come from this shit XD if this freak is excited

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:sick:

Hide contents

CFEBF8D1-CFDC-4DB4-8A1B-4373A7291F65.thumb.jpeg.57196ebef47be858d7d19bc6164961c2.jpeg

These are khajiit fans. She knows damn well no one watches her stream to see her play. 99.9% of her viewers probably are virgins.

Then I’m scared.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Where’s the Daedra shit they’ve been doing?

They conclude the story they were working on with Summerset. Kinda. I figured they’d pick it back up with different Princes since not all of them have agreed to Sotha Sil’s Coldharbour Compact yet, and it seemed like they were working towards that as an end game.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

They conclude the story they were working on with Summerset. Kinda. I figured they’d pick it back up with different Princes since not all of them have agreed to Sotha Sil’s Coldharbour Compact yet, and it seemed like they were working towards that as an end game.

I’ll get to it once dummerset becomes playable with the subscription. As of now you still gotta buy it separate 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nope you're right XD The whole "teach the dumner to breath water" was with the weebs overseas. How did they repeal that Nord invasion again?

Jurgen Windcaller started the Nordic hippy movement and the war effort lost public support.

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nope you're right XD The whole "teach the dumner to breath water" was with the weebs overseas. How did they repeal that Nord invasion again?

I’m not sure they did? If I recall, the elves were already under the Nordic Empire and to be rid of it the Chimer and Dwarves united against them.

That is how the nords lost. They got ganged by the most op alliance ever.

Plus this went on during a civil war back home

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

The pact had to break up somehow, would be cool to see how it went down.

The Pact didn’t really even have to break up in a dramatic way. The other two factions formed because they wanted one of their people to rule Tamriel. The Pact formed to survive. If the other two factions cease to be a threat (which is already happening. Orsinium ended with the Covenant losing the Orcs), their alliance will no longer be necessary. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: It sucks cause they had the voice in an early alpha version of Oblivion. I didn't like them in Skyrim either (Thank god they brought it back for Dragonborn) 

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I am just blown away at the fucking production value of this game. This is one of the funnest and most beautiful games I’ve ever played.

God of War is amazing.

Indeed. And it keeps getting better.