Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The size and scope of things in this game is one of the coolest parts to me.

Hide contents

That is how you do a World Serpent.

Yes!

No photo description available.

And I thought the fucking turtle was big XD I was so happy when Boy said it was friendly XDXD 

When you see its body and feel the vibration coming from its powerful voice... holy shit it was freaky!!

Imagine if, like we said in the PM, Alduin was like that! Huge and makes your controller vibrate when he speaks! Jesus this was fucking sickk.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nice. When I get home, I’m gonna eat and then get to writing. :disguise: Got a lot of posts to catch up on.  

I’ll maybe squeeze out a sentence or two XD

JK I pause a lot during the game anyway to text and take pics. I’ll be available for posts too

19 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

What Balrog said earlier made me wonder, who are some of y'all's favorite villain protagonists? Doesn't have to be from a game.

To play as in game I would say Overlord and Tyranny. Though the player character in those have no inherent personalities and are just fun to play as. 

Other than that I'd probably say the Lannisters.

The more I think on it most of the protagonists that could be bad enough to be villains just end up getting pitted against even more horrible antagonists. Which I think too often is used as a cheap way to make people root for the protagonist. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

18 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

The more I think on it most of the protagonists that could be bad enough to be villains just end up getting pitted against even more horrible antagonists. Which I think too often is used as a cheap way to make people root for the protagonist. 

That’s why I went with Walter White and the Lannisters. They’re pretty much as bad as it gets in their series.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Maybe some of them know Naafy XD

No.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So it seems some living Dragons were hiding out? Don't mind that.

They call it a “war” so I would think there’s more than the three they showed in the trailer. But if not then no I don’t mind as much

Its still dumb

Finally give the furries some attention but apparently they didn’t have enough faith in them to make them a dlc focus because they had to steal some of the coolest most mysterious bit of Nord lore to make Elsweyr interesting...

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

It looked like they just copy pasted Nord stuff onto the Khajiit. The huge dragon design was cool, but otherwise I’m not liking what I see. 

It's in the lore that Dragons who survived the war, were hiding all over Tamriel, not just in Skyrim

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Finally give the furries some attention but apparently they didn’t have enough faith in them to make them a dlc focus because they had to steal some of the coolest most mysterious bit of Nord lore to make Elsweyr interesting...

That’s exactly what it seems like.

*Make a game called Elsweyr*

*Make the focus on something that has nothing to do with Elsweyr*

Oh well. ESO lore had a nice run. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's in the lore that Dragons who survived the war, were hiding all over Tamriel, not just in Skyrim

Not in any large number they weren’t, and anyway by the time this games events happened, most were killed. There shouldn’t be a large enough amount for a “war”. And if there are it wouldn’t be that surprising to see dragons in Skyrim.