Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'll whoop yo ass, Baldr is AAA

No he fucking isn't he's the dude who gets killed by his autistic blind brother who throws a dart at his fucking head. He's the biggest loser in the entire Norse Pantheon XD

Mistletoe! What kind of fucking weakness is fucking MISTLETOE?! 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No he fucking isn't he's the dude who gets killed by his autistic blind brother who throws a dart at his fucking head. He's the biggest loser in the entire Norse Pantheon XD

Mistletoe! What kind of fucking weakness is fucking MISTLETOE?! 

...and despite all that likely got more pussy than anyone in the entire pantheon XD He was killed/tricked by a hatin ass jealous ass petty ass motherfucker, the folly of all real niggas.

Literally only one motherfucker disliked Baldr, and that was Loki. Everyone else was spitshining this dude's shaft. That's no loser lol.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He's the biggest loser in the entire Norse Pantheon XD

Debatable. When Ragnorak happens, Baldr is supposed to return from the dead and be one of the only gods to preside over the new world. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

...and despite all that likely got more pussy than anyone in the entire pantheon XD He was killed by a hatin ass jealous ass petty ass motherfucker, the folly of all real niggas.

Literally only one motherfucker disliked Baldr, and that was Loki. Everyone else was spitshining this dude's shaft. That's no loser lol.

And he gets to hang around in the second worst place imaginable, Nifielheimfor tens of thousands of years with no hoes and only undead to keep him company XD

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Debatable. When Ragnorak happens, Baldr is supposed to return from the dead and be one of the only gods to preside over the new world. 

I don't know about you, but the dude who gets one shot from a fucking plant dosen't inspire confidence in his leadership to me

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I don't know about you, but the dude who gets one shot from a fucking plant dosen't inspire confidence in his leadership to me

None of them do for me, except maybe Thor if I wanted to kick some giant ass. I’m just saying, Baldr ain’t exactly unimportant. 

Plus, even though a prick by mistletoe might kill him, he could still tank literally everything else in the world. That’s pretty badass.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Secret Sunbro said:

Slam... poetry. Yelling! Angry! Waving my hands a LOT! Specific point of view on THINGS! Cynthia! Cyn-thi-a! Jesus died for our sin-thi-as! Jesus cried, runaway bride. Julia Roberts! Julia Rob... hurts! Cynthia! Ooh, Cynthia. You're dead. You are dead. Bop boop beep bop bop boop bop. You're dead. That's for Cynthia... who's dead.

I swear the things you and Czar say and post sometimes may as well be in Sangheili, I have no idea what half of it means.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee