Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

By the way, I know some of y’all have picked up God of War recently. If anyone spoils the ending for Colonel, I’m permabanning their asses. I need his reaction.

Spoiler tags ain’t enough. Keep GoW story talk in PMs.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

35 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

By the way, I know some of y’all have picked up God of War recently. If anyone spoils the ending for Colonel, I’m permabanning their asses. I need his reaction.

I got bits of the ending spoiler myself :sadvaultboy:

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Kratos becomes the boi and Boi becomes a stick.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Czar already spoiled

Reveal hidden contents

Thor for me lol, and I know Loki isn't who you expect to be. Not a maniacal evil villain, just a guy that is going against the gods who you could see them demonizing for that purpose.

*Looks at spoilers* 

The thing we are talking about isn't there, you're good colonel XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You might as well replay it too. Better than playing GoW now that Czar has completely and utterly ruined the experience for you.

XD That's just one thing. The other thing I mentioned wasn't that big a spoiler either.

It happens, it's been out for a bit.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Secret Sunbro said:

Look all I have to say is some of us don't want anymore of the story spoiled for GoW I already knew the people you'll are talking about because of youtube fucking thumbnails and titles

Czar is on YouTube too? The nerve of this fucking guy!

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

Look all I have to say is some of us don't want anymore of the story spoiled for GoW I already knew the people you'll are talking about because of youtube fucking thumbnails and titles

I mean, you should've known too from mythology lol. I'll give you a pass on certain ones but...

And it sounds like you read the spoilers lol 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I don’t know what’s you saw on YouTube, Sunbro (don’t tell us), but tbh Colonel doesn’t seem to have been badly spoiled. Sucks about Thor, but Loki is such a minor part of this game’s story that it’s not even of much consequence. The big focus was on Baldr, the Giants, and the sons of Thor. They’re clearly saving the big names (Odin, Thor, Loki, etc) for later games.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t know what’s you saw on YouTube, Sunbro, but tbh Colonel doesn’t seem to have been badly spoiled. Sucks about Thor, but Loki is such a minor part of this game’s story that it’s not even of much consequence. The big focus was on Baldr, the Giants, and the sons of Thor. They’re clearly saving the big names for later.

It pissed me off a little XD It was all C list Norse characters you got to murder.

But to be fair, it was like this in the Greek Trilogy. In the first game, the only major figure you kill is Ares. The rest are just generic monsters.

3 minutes ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

We all need to just move on from this topic for my sake because I have a bad habit to read everything on screen.

Who’s your favorite gang member from RDR2?

edit: Besides Arthur or John