Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

Took a break from Keto and went to waffle house, tried to eat all this shit from a dare:

460234E9-8A0E-4D59-AA9E-A79EF6A34328.thumb.jpeg.fc38b5c396b979b27d07f0d311e66fbb.jpeg

I lost XD the waffles were huge and had way too much shit on it, but I made it through two.

Wasnt even really full, just sugar overload. Got a Texas bacon cheesesteak melt right after.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Took a break from Keto and went to waffle house, tried to eat all this shit from a dare:

460234E9-8A0E-4D59-AA9E-A79EF6A34328.thumb.jpeg.fc38b5c396b979b27d07f0d311e66fbb.jpeg

I lost XD the waffles were huge and had way too much shit on it, but I made it through two.

Wasnt even really full, just sugar overload. Got a Texas bacon cheesesteak melt right after.

I feel my fucking arteries clogging just at the sight of that XD 

So yes, LOL. That’s why staying on keto was a challenge for me at first. On a normal day I basically just eat chicken, pork chops or steak with eggs and cheese, and drink almost nothing but water.

To make up for this waffle shit though I’m not eating for the next 24 hours. Plus exercise 

Speaking of food, I fed about 70 people for a lunch cater today. Did a bunch of huge pork steaks, plus several sides of ribs on me for the people I like. Got my buddy Andre’s wife to bake the bread from scratch, with some butter and honey from his beehives. Someone else did the sides.

Turned out awesome. Bunch of the bigger farmers pooled together and paid me a lot more than I charged, and I was asked to do it again next year. Plus it didn’t rain on me like I thought it would, so all in all, great day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

18 minutes ago, Celan said:

Those look thicker than my Waffle House's waffles, which I love because they're thin so they're crispy with just a bit of pillowy goodness in the middle.

I preferred those actually but this was one of those “special” menu items lol. It was the last day of work so I decided to take them up on the challenge.

It's funny you say quasi anime though, cause 5' seems to be heavily dialling back the anime art design, everyone looks far more realistic. I like it, but it's pretty surreal to see the same crazy action with almost photo realistic styled graphics. 

Oh and the prologued leaked. 

giphy.gif

At this point I think it's 100 percent confirmed to be Vergil. Shame he isn't playable though.  He looks super fucked up though, like he's half dead.

Yea they actually did pretty well here but in his case he just looks like a douche to me lol, not cool like they were going for. Tbh Dante is the only male character they’ve ever done that I actually loved.

The rest are complete tools. Though there were moments that I liked Nero but eh, he tries too hard. Maybe I just hate teens/young adults.

tumblr_pjaly4UOkn1vbbnbso1_540.png

@BigBossBalrog Also that karen bitch doesn't help him at all. She is fuggin fugly, and looks like his nasty half hispanic italian trailer trash aunt or some shit. Gross with a grosser accent and she thinks she's cool, just like him with the most corniest line possible... If Dante wasn't in it running around on a motorcycle that doubles as a chainsaw I wouldn't have even been interested, lol.

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

Who did they dox?

Literally anyone that bought the collector's edition and filed for a replacement bag. All their information was easily visible for the world to see, credit cards, addresses, names, dick size, everything. 

Unintentional dox maybe lol but a dox. "Unintentional".

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

Who did they dox?

Everyone who got the Fallout 76 special edition bag.

Bethesda sent out a cheap nylon one that wasn’t what they advertised, then when the fans pressured them to make it right, they told everyone who wanted the real bag to message them on their site. Everyone who did this got doxxed and their names, accounts, addresses, and some of their credit card info (not the whole number) all became available to view on Bethesda’s site by all the other bag owners. It was fixed in like an hour, but there were dozens of online posts by people who claimed to have everyone else’s info during that time. I’ve seen talk of lawsuits but I don’t know if it panned out. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.