Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Deep Rock Galactic is five dollars less then a santa suit, and that's a full fucking game. A very good game I may add, which everyone should buy instead of 76 XD

What do you play it on?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

How do those events work? Can they be done solo?

Oh yea they’re cheese, you can do eight in a day but it’s only worth doing once for the mystery box they give you with a chance to get motifs, costumes, pets etc from the store and some other shit every single day till after January dude. It’s lit.

One of the missions involved jumping from high places into the freezing water then warming by the fire with a bunch of other npcs and players, drinking mead, etc to celebrate the coming of the new year. Seems pretty Nordic lol, especially the comparing tattoos thing. And there’s a mission like that for every race it seems.

Redguards involved running fast XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

What do you play it on?

PC :(  But steam is apparently getting crossplay with Xbox soon, so if you buy we would be able to play it eventually XD

Or I would honestly wouldn't mind buying it on the Windows store, so then we could crossplay on Xbox right away XD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh yea they’re cheese, you can do eight in a day but it’s only worth doing once for the mystery box they give you with a chance to get motifs, costumes, pets etc from the store and some other shit every single day till after January dude. It’s lit.

Sounds like it. How long does one usually take? If I can do it in half an hour or less, I might start popping on every day or so just for the free shit.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

BORDERLANDS!

Yessss

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sounds like it. How long does one usually take? If I can do it in half an hour or less, I might start popping on every day or so just for the free shit.

Yessss

Bruh the longest part of the quests typically is getting to the locations, which you’ve probably been everywhere by now. I never saw Sentinel for instance, and now that I see how easy it is getting to level 50 and how the champion points work I’m gonna make my next character for that eventually. Probably well after my PS4 binge tho

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Even if we look past the santa outfit, this is inexcusable XD

DuYag1NUUAIx4-v.jpg

I take it back, at least the Santa suit is new assests. Your paying twenty bucks for virtual paint jobs XD Trying to appeal to your inner American 

Well, that’s capitalism for ya.

And the great thing about capitalism is everyone falls before the power of supply and demand.

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you thought the game was bad before, Beth has done the impossible and made it much worse

F5.jpg

2000 Atoms is about 25 dollars. 

Oh and there implementing Lootboxes (even though they promised they wouldn't) AS WELL as keeping the other micro transactions (and it's still retailing for full price) 

https://www.pcgamesn.com/fallout-76/fallout-76-lunchboxes

This kinda of monetisation would make EA blush. Beth...

The Red Rocket Mega Sign conveniently resembles the shape of my hand pointed in Bethesda's direction.

• Haha 1

So I spent an hour and a half trying to make a pretty Dwarf, and then decided why not have some fun and make Dale as a Dwarf, this is the result :rofl:

j7vDdG5.jpg

There's so many mods, so I went with Skip the Fade (Let's you do all the Fade story stuff, but it skips the annoying six hour long puzzle segments that was cool once, and become horrible) Dog Slot (Lets you take the dog with three companions (mixed this with Dog skill expansion, which adds a ton of new skills for Doggo), Combat Tweaks (basically a DnD expansion, adds a ton of special rules) Lock bash (gives warriors the option to bash locks so you don't need a rogue. The trade off is you have a chance to destroy options) Dialouge Tweaks (which restores alot of cut companion interactions, and gives you alot of new interactions with your BF/GF).

Main ones are Improved Atmosphere, which adds a TON of ambient life (To hard to get into detail because it changes so much, but it adds alot of new equipment (stuff that makes sense) gives NPC's approiate equipment (Redcliffe soldiers will bear Redcliffe colors and shield decals, Bann Teagen is wearing appropriate armor during the siege, Blacksmiths will actually be using an unused blacksmith animation ETC) https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/577/

Dragon Age Redesigned. Which changes every character to look far better, but without beautifying them. I used the lore friendly version. 

1rgbqI0.jpg

epBLuUT.jpg

I especially love Sten's redesign 

08XYa1Q.jpg

o7yWmfK.jpg

And finally the Fix Patch. Fixes every damn bug in the game (there's hundred of approval changes that never happen because there bugged for example. And there's a massive amount of small options they restore, that weren't in the game because they didn't trigger properly. Like giving the Elves at Lothering money, sparing the Proving Dude in the Dwarf noble origins, or you can fucking hand in Morrigan to Gregoir in Broken Circle) https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/4689 

Alas I couldn't get Enb to work properly for it, but I have a really good texture pack running.

Setup runs super well, no crashes or anything

15 minutes ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

I know this is a small thing and it's probably just me, but is anyone else waiting for the day the hair actually looks real in games? It always look like clay, playdough, burnt barbie hair (Michael's hair in GTAV), or it just looks bad. Yes nit picky, and stupid but I love realism and good graphics.

Geralt’s hair in Witcher 3 looks good. Especially on a decent PC.

• Like 2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

No RDR 2 mention for you Doc?

That too. It has great hair mechanics with how it grows and all the ways you can cut and style it. I was just giving an example and Geralt was the first character with good hair who sprang to mind.

• Like 1