Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

22 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m curious, how many people voted Baratheon because they are Stannis fans, Robert fans, or more because they dislike Targs than because they like the Baratheons?

Dislike Targs

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Are you guys tuning in to the Game Awards as well?

Maybe for some parts. If it’s not during work hours. 

9 minutes ago, BTC said:

Dislike Targs

For me it’s like 50% because of Stannis, 30% because the Baratheon family is really cool overall, and 20% because I dislike the Targs.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

29 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Beth fucked up again. People can see each other's fuckling support tickets, including all there personnel information. (names, address emails everything) 

Reveal hidden contents

This game man:rofl:

My gosh. Their home addresses and card info? If this was widespread, it’s easily gotta be the worst one yet. 

Has there ever been a bigger mess in the gaming world than Fallout 76 and everything surrounding it? It seems like every time Bethesda seems to have reached its low point, they manage to fuck up even worse. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

My gosh. Their home addresses and card info? If this was widespread, it’s easily gotta be the worst one yet. 

Has there ever been a bigger mess in the gaming world than Fallout 76 and everything surrounding it? It seems like every time Bethesda seems to have reached its low point, they manage to fuck up even worse. 

It's hard to think of one honestly. I guess...maybe Star Citizen. 

I watched part of a video where Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarski (two of the top original Fallout devs) played the first game for a bit. A funny bit of trivia: the Mr. Handy robot was named on the fly and they planned to give it a serious name but forgot. XD 

Found something that’s a lot more interesting than the Mr. Handy thing. XD Cain (who works at Obsidian now) actually designed a Fallout 3 that never got made before he left Interplay. He seemed to be pretty happy with the concept, as he says that if he ever gets another crack at Fallout, it is still the game he would like to make.

So all-in-all we have Bethesda’s Fallout 3 that actually got made, Avallone and Sawyer’s cancelled Fallout 3 (project Van Buren) that was a big inspiration for New Vegas, and Tim Cain’s mystery Fallout 3 that we know nothing about.

I’d love it if the father of Fallout would give us some details on those files one day. I’m really curious what kind of things he had in mind to follow up 2 with.

@The Good Doctor Well I did the last Rhodes mission, I think.

I almost felt bad for the braithwaite woman, literally all she had to do was NOT have Jack kidnapped and her family would still be alive.

I couldn't tell but I thunk she ran back into the burning plantation to die. Damn Rockstar, props for making me feel bad about the horrible fuckers. [/Spoilers]

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@The Good Doctor Well I did the last Rhodes mission, I think.

Hide contents

I almost felt bad for the braithwaite woman, literally all she had to do was NOT have Jack kidnapped and her family would still be alive.

I couldn't tell but I thunk she ran back into the burning plantation to die. Damn Rockstar, props for making me feel bad about the horrible fuckers. [/Spoilers]

Fuck her. Fuck her and her inbred family. 

As BILL put it, "Kids are fucking off limits!" 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Fuck her. Fuck her and her inbred family. 

As BILL put it, "Kids are fucking off limits!" 

This. Anyone who crosses a line like that will get no sympathy from me.

@TheCzarsHussar

But man, wasn’t that mission badass? Riding up on them with the whole gang is one of my favorite moments in the game. Or any game, for that matter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

This. Anyone who crosses a line like that will get no sympathy from me.

@TheCzarsHussar

But man, wasn’t that mission badass? Riding up on them with the whole gang is one of my favorite moments in the game. Or any game, for that matter.

Damn right it was badass, Dutch made quite the opener too.

• Like 1