Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Henry looks too perfect besides all these no names XD I guess a good portion of the casting budget went to him

XD Yeah, like 99%. Superman is worth millions while the others are probably just lucky for the opportunity.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently the Saudi's we're behind that journalists disappearance. Captured, tortured, filmed and cut him up with a bone saw by Saudi Agents :( And it was ordered by the royal family . Fucking horrible. When you have allies like this, who needs enemies. 

This is why I’m so glad we’re in the process of moving away from dependence on them.

• Like 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooôooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh ssssshhhhiiiiiiiittttttt

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/10/10/trump-administration-seeks-public-comments-on-marijuana-reclassification/

I swear, if Trump actually gets marijuana legalized nation wide, I will wear a make America great again hat for a whole day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

How funny will it be if that happens under a Republican President with a (not as likely by then) Republican Congress? :rofl: I imagine the direction they go with it will depend on the public response. They’re playing it by ear to see if legalization will lose them more support than it’ll gain. 

I normally hate omnibus bills. Like, with a passion. But since Congress clearly doesn’t, they should totally just tie it together with funding for the wall. XD The more stubborn Republicans will accept weed if they get a wall. And a couple Democrats might accept a wall because their voters want weed. And it would be the biggest hit to the drug trade ever.

• Like 1