Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

which thus far as far as the first arrest made for such a thing means anyone that speaks out or protests for black rights and lawfully carries a firearm or firearms.

Someone has been arrested for legally carrying already? That is pretty huge, even if it was in one of those states where 2A is only paid lip service anyway. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Technically no, he was arrested for being considered B.I.E., basically for suspicion of being in this new terrorist group. The cop just told him the guns were why he was suspected of it.

I doubt he got jail time but that’s still big since this was in his home.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It’s not even an actual group, just an FBI classification. Which I find odd when Antifa is allowed to run around harassing people and white men can shoot up churches in the name of racism or stabbing homeless men but they don’t search crazy looking white dudes homes under suspicion of terrorism.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@Centurion forgive this civilian lol I never heard that term from my family before. Probably because my mother wasn’t a grunt, she was a high ranking supply sergeant.

I know for a fact I’ve talked about pogs and bitched about pogs and had a mini banter session with Doc on wether the term belongs in fallout XD but consider yourself forgiven

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Technically no, he was arrested for being considered B.I.E., basically for suspicion of being in this new terrorist group. The cop just told him the guns were why he was suspected of it.

I doubt he got jail time but that’s still big since this was in his home.

So he was suspected of being a terrorist because he owned guns? Surely he had to do more than that. That’s just too fucked up. It should be national news if it’s true. Then again, maybe it is. I haven’t done any reading today.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s not even an actual group, just an FBI classification. Which I find odd when Antifa is allowed to run around harassing people and white men can shoot up churches in the name of racism or stabbing homeless men but they don’t search crazy looking white dudes homes under suspicion of terrorism.

Antifa actually was officially labeled as a terrorist organization by the FBI. But for some reason (can’t imagine what ¬¬) people just started letting them run rough shod over entire towns regardless. They basically control Portland Oregon now, which is horrifying.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s why I’ve been trying to argue with these knuckleheads That guilty before proven innocent with Kavanaugh is the last thing any black man or woman should be condoning given our history. But all they see is black or white, red or blue.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So he was suspected of being a terrorist because he owned guns? Surely he had to do more than that. That’s just too fucked up. It should be national news if it’s true. Then again, maybe it is. I haven’t done any reading today.

Antifa actually was officially labeled as a terrorist organization by the FBI. But for some reason (can’t imagine what ¬¬) people just started letting them run rough shod over entire towns regardless. They basically control Portland Oregon now, which is horrifying.

He also protests, wears African hats and open carries in those demonstrations like the guy in Texas that got arrested during the shooting that had a rifle (which I get considering what was going on). And he posted on Facebook about secret fbi surveillience.

Thats all it took.

And Ciri isn’t some Hispanic Asian African Sangheili chick, so I’m cool with it.

40 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s been coming up a lot lately, for good reason.

I used it against my mother too and she said I was like those people that take bible verses out of context.

I could see that only if you were focused on Kavanaughs whiteness, and wanted him to lose because of stuff like Bill Cosby, but I’m personally not so petty as to want a white innocent man’s reputation ruined just because they do this shit to black folk.

If I’ve learned anything over the years, it’s that once the govt starts doing shit to any of us, they’ll start doing it to all of us. They only see color as far as they need to for dividing and conquering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sangheili

:rofl: 

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I used it against my mother too and she said I was like those people that take bible verses out of context.

I thought you said that even your mother thought it was bullshit. 

Anyway, I disagree with her on that too. While the context of the book is different, it’s still relevant here. Destroying someone’s life shouldn’t be as easy as pointing fingers and making unprovable allegations. That applies to everyone, including white men who like beer and black gun owners.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: 

I thought you said that even your mother thought it was bullshit. 

Anyway, I disagree with her too. While the context of the book is different, it’s still relevant here. Destroying someone’s life shouldn’t be as easy as pointing fingers and making unprovable allegations. That applies to everyone, including white men who like beer and black gun owners.

She changed her mind :/ 

She used to be Republican and by default has conservative views but that changed when she got home because of black folk here. I.E. she like a lot of black people let’s her opinions change with the mob. 

She used to hate feminists too but I wonder if that’s changed now after this.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I get that. But when it comes to political disagreements with family, I find that it’s best to just step back and focus more on the small scale of keeping the house in order, at least if it’s causing legitimate anger.

No chance of peace in my household lol.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, I take back what I said about the rain.

The storm I just drove through was no joke, and yeah this isn't even the hurricane. There's already flooding here today. Tomorrow gonna be interesting.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wow, I honestly didn’t expect them to stick with the book version of Yen. She actually looks 19. 

She looks older in other shots

Anya-Chalotra-1.jpg

I"m glad they're picking unknowns, it will mean more budget for CGI. And glad they didn't go with the woke nonsense.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I could see that only if you were focused on Kavanaughs whiteness, and wanted him to lose because of stuff like Bill Cosby, but I’m personally not so petty as to want a white innocent man’s reputation ruined just because they do this shit to black folk.

It's exactly what they did to Clarence Thomas, which fortunately didn't work either, so I'm not seeing any race bias here. Exact same playbook. Get some Democrat activist who was anywhere near the guy, pay her off, then you get to call him a sexual predator for the rest of his life.

• Like 1