Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

My college is the only one in Macon that didn't close for the hurricane. Im here until 12:20 then Im getting the fuck out.

Y’all have a state of emergency so yea by all means. I looked you up on the map, y’all are in for some flooding even if not a lot of wind, likely.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

0AE5E99C-E98C-4952-B130-4A5CEA69D4E5.thumb.jpeg.19a88edf7bd08a19792872c6ca093250.jpeg

Lol had a battalion wide 100% health and welfare today, basically and paper signed saying “oh you live in the barracks? Ha fuck your privacy, we are looking at everything” and these dudes fucked up pretty bad :rofl:A453CEFB-C8F8-451E-8E1B-B5EAEEF74153.thumb.jpeg.ee5042b40499fc969b2ccf834b2dcf16.jpeg

the battalion also is mandated to go to the Funeral for the “Mother of the Wolfhounds” basically they founder of a Japanese orphanage that the unit has been sponsoring since the occupation after WWII and we have to wear Class A’s. Class fucking A’s. Like god damn are they trying to kill us? It’s too damn hot here for Class A’s:cry: (pretend is a dude sweating not crying)

P.S. I haven’t updated my A’s and so that rank on the shoulder is for PV2 and I’m a PFC now lol fuck it. I’ll just be PV2 Phil again for a day

Edited by Centurion
  • Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Y’all have a state of emergency so yea by all means. I looked you up on the map, y’all are in for some flooding even if not a lot of wind, likely.

Im lucky in that regard, our house is on top of a hill. Last time it flooded so badly the streets became a little river and our house was fine.

In other news, FBI’s trying to use the police shootings as an excuse to search and arrest people they label as “Black Identity Extremists”, which thus far as far as the first arrest made for such a thing means anyone that speaks out or protests for black rights and lawfully carries a firearm or firearms.

Like people open carrying in demonstrations exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee