Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Got a stiffy when I read “Borderlands Mayhem” in my email until I clicked and it said BL2 VR...

Well, at least they haven’t abandoned it so this might be good news actually.

Borderlands 3 was confirmed to be in early production awhile back. It'll come, just going to take time. 

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Krieg!

All I really care about is Athena. That was my bitch.

Krieg is my go to in 2. But the Tales characters are my favorites. 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And Loader Bot. That’d be a sick character

He’d be very fitting too. Lot of customization options.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I said him mainly as a joke, krieg that is. I doubt bonus characters like that will be brought in.

But yea dead serial about loader bot. Athena probably won’t be playable, but she’ll be there I’m sure.

My guess is that pretty much everyone from the main games will return as NPCs just like in 2. And the stuff the Tales characters did is too important to ignore at this point, so some of them will probably show up too. My money is on Vaughn and Sasha as NPCs and Loader Bot as a PC.

Tales spoilers

I could see Rhys’s voice appearing on the radio and the weapons vending machines selling Atlas guns now that he’s in charge of the corporation. But the man himself is probably off on an adventure with Fiona so I doubt we’ll see either of them. Shame because they’re my favorites.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

37 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

fuc

It’s still gonna be a weak category 1 at best when it comes your way. I wouldn’t worry about anything lower than cat 3 conditions unless it had the potential to dump tons of rain like Harvey and Florence. You’ll be fine.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee