Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, BTC said:

I’m not sure how much help he’d be at winning the fight, though he might be able to talk his way out of it. Between him and Naafy you’re walking away unscathed in one of two ways

I figured Nahfahlaan can reduce those degenerates to ash on his own and then and then I’ll still have the best traveling companion ever to cook and play guitar with.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Lmao you’d have to run after Ubbe cut thier ears off and ripped their tongues from their throats tho!

Running I can handle. Not a problem. But my skinny ass ain’t going to fare well in a fight without some help 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I figured Nahfahlaan can reduce those degenerates to ash on his own and then and then I’ll still have the best traveling companion ever to cook and play guitar with.

You’ve got it all figured out. I’m on board with this group too lol

14 hours ago, Centurion said:

Which two RP characters (Can be from either universe) would you want with you in a fight in a back alley against four or five people

Male?  Maggie could probably handle that many with a charm spell and a flash of cleavage.

:rofl: Florence is just a cat 2 now but that’s just about wind speed, the actual storm is huge though and expected to flood as much as it more than Harvey.

I think my house will be ok though unless it sustains strength as it comes south. I’m mainly worried about the power outages now.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Exactly. If they had confidence in what they were putting out they’d have had a free beta. Granted, I could just pre order and cancel, but it’s not worth all that.

Plus in my experience with their betas all they’re interested in are game breaking bugs not minor or even somewhat major ones. It has to be quest breaking or something that crashes the game.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee