Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Exactly. If they had confidence in what they were putting out they’d have had a free beta. Granted, I could just pre order and cancel, but it’s not worth all that.

Plus in my experience with their betas all they’re interested in are game breaking bugs not minor or even somewhat major ones. It has to be quest breaking or something that crashes the game.

Weren't you in the Dragonborn beta? You got that shit for free XD

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mentioned that. Your point? That’s how I know their betas are largely pointless.

The point is they gave Beta's for free before, and now there charging a pre order for it :cry: I think it's pretty horrible, Beta's are people taking there time to test your game for you, shouldn't charge for them.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The point is they gave Beta's for free before, and now there charging a pre order for it :cry: I think it's pretty horrible, Beta's are people taking there time to test your game for you, shouldn't charge for them.

Ah ok lol I thought you were about to defend them XD 

That’s the old Bethesda lol. They didn’t have to let me keep the beta but they did anyway. My guess is so I didn’t have to potentially lose a playthrough.

Halo Reach didn’t make you pre order for their beta. Miss those days

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

No one has ever died from eating too much barbecue. Like Luke in the Last Jedi, they’ve simply transcended the mortal plane, gaining a knowledge of pure deliciousness that we cannot comprehend. The purest state of satisfaction and bliss. I weep that we all won’t experience such joys 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It’s the shit dude, best show on Netflix imo, along with Altered Carbon and Luke Cage.

Speaking of shows, @BigBossBalrog what exactly did you have against Tudors? Me n Celan are watching it now, I like it personally. Thought you’d love it since you worship the british, lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Just finished episode three of the Punisher. I fucking love this show so far

I don’t know if it’s the best show on Netflix, but it’s by far the most badass. XD Probably the only one of those I’ll end up rewatching.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Thank'a baby Baldur.

Because of my poor ass I was unable to buy the online code for Psychology in time for week 1, meaning I missed two important assignments. All was well and good I thought, I aced every single assignment after that because I had my books. Well when Monday came around it finally effected my overall score. Those two zeros took my 98% to 72%, I freaked the fuck out.

But my teacher, bless her was understanding. For the entire class she reopened module 1, 2 and 3. 1 was open for a single day which I instantly got two A's on and improved my shitty score. But module 3 was something I hadn't focused on at all because I was lagging behind in math. That was open until 11:59 tonight.

So over the course of two days I crunched through a chapter and did everything, goddammit and I also have to finish module 4 before Sunday and take a math quiz that I'm a week late on.

She's never doing this again either, this was a one time thing for the semester.

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Russo is the best character, he did nothing wrong.

;)

Czar if you ever say such blasphemous shit again I will shove red hot nails inbetween the toe and nail on each foot and slowly peel said toenails back before I do the same to the hands and take a cheese grater to your back

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: