Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #15

To battle!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You're to hold a bridge against an enemy army. What do you shout at them?

• You shall not pass!
    • I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    • Ni! Ni! Ni!

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Nick said he expected some badass old black man, and the second he saw Ulysses' face and mask he was disappointed. Said he looked stupid.

I can understand not liking his philosophical mumbo jumbo and the fact that he challenges your justifications (which I like, personally) but his appearance? He's a lone wanderer, in an irradiated badland, wearing nothing but a duster and mask. It doesn't get more badass than that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celan said:

I can understand not liking his philosophical mumbo jumbo and the fact that he challenges your justifications (which I like, personally) but his appearance? He's a lone wanderer, in an irradiated badland, wearing nothing but a duster and mask. It doesn't get more badass than that.

With dreads like that nigga Chief Keef

XD EYYYY

That man look fierce. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

And I love how it's a black dude telling you about yourself like that, calling you out haaard.

"You work for House? The guy that fucks his robots? Nigga you soft, with a capital T."

"You rep the bear? Maaaan yo clique spread so thin you can't even hold down one corner let alone a nation, yo squad aint shit. Wid yo bitch ass lever action that glitches every two seconds, boi I look you in the depths of your soul when I kill you! Beat you to death with a fuckin flag pole!! Fuck Kimball, Not MY President!"

55 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He honestly annoyed me, he's fucking like "You kill up close, you're a fucking savage" and i'm just like "Bitch! You beat people to death with a fucking flag pole! You use melee too!" 

Its not just a flagpole tho, its a flagpole with an eagle on the end. That's not savage, that's sssavage, the S being SWAG.

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

He honestly annoyed me, he's fucking like "You kill up close, you're a fucking savage" and i'm just like "Bitch! You beat people to death with a fucking flag pole! You use melee too!" 

The difference is that he was a tribal and then part the Legion. In his world, melee was very often the only option. Criticizing him for killing up close is like criticizing a Viking for using an axe.

The Courier is from the civilized West. Imagine if some motherfucker had all the guns in the world but still preferred to stab and bludgeon people to death... yeah, you’d think he’s deranged. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I still feel it's very telling most of the super badasses in that game come from Caesers Legion XD

Gotta agree with Balrog here. Ulysses, Graham, Lanius, Sallow, and Vulpes is a pretty hard group of five to top when it comes to sheer badassery. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

That the Legion is super badass no matter how fucked up it is XD Even if they look there from a bad mad max knock off...

And now you sound like a Confederate defender XD Fuck each and every one of them. Ulysses and Graham I give a pass because they're no longer with Caesar.

And it makes sense that they get all the badass characters since their soldiers are fucking goofy as shit. XD They're wearing fucking football pads. The only people that wear football pads who don't play football, are those that frequent the Blue Oyster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And now you sound like a Confederate defender XD Fuck each and every one of them. Ulysses and Graham I give a pass because they're no longer with Caesar.

And it makes sense that they get all the badass characters since their soldiers are fucking goofy as shit. XD They're wearing fucking football pads. The only people that wear football pads who don't play football, are those that frequent the Blue Oyster.

Dude this is the post apocalypse you wear what you find XD There soldiers are also the ones who charge machine gun nests with just machetes, they have brass balls, cause there so crazy.   

• Like 1

Dude this is the post apocalypse you wear what you find XD There soldiers are also the ones who charge machine gun nests with just machetes, they have brass balls, cause there so crazy.   

You don't see my niggas rockin no football pads. We got trench coats.

The Rangers, that is. Fuck NCR too.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You don't see my niggas rockin no football pads. We got trench coats.

The Rangers, that is. Fuck NCR too.

The Rangers are the elite of the elite in the NCR XD That in-game detail about how crazy Legion Soldiers are? It's talking about the regulars. 

The Rangers are the elite of the elite in the NCR XD That in-game detail about how crazy Legion Soldiers are? It's talking about the regulars. 

Crazy doesn't impress me, seeing how that's pretty common in the wasteland. Especially with fiends around or the Khans.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

They’re also a hell of a lot smarter than any of the other factions we’ve seen tactically and strategically. 

Of course they’re the bad guys. Obsidian didn’t try to write them as equally gray to the other factions. But in the grand scheme, I love the idea of a villainous faction existing that was able to unite 87 big ass tribes, conquer several states, and threaten the most powerful factions we’ve seen in a Fallout to date. I really hope they become a fixture in that part of the world if we ever revisit it. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Crazy doesn't impress me, seeing how that's pretty common in the wasteland. Especially with fiends around or the Khans.

Crazy is a bad word for it because of exactly this reason. They’re crazy disciplined and driven. Not “take 20 psycho and eat someone’s face” crazy.