Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Bro, me too! And this is after giving up my last two attempts at level 1 because it was so unwieldy. This time I’m taking it more serious and the game has completely sucked me in. It’s all I’ve played this last week and I’m loving every second.

Fucking same bro, I’m almost to the top of Redoran and half way through the temple as of right now. Fuck the legion, fighters guild, and Caius lol, but I’m level 16 now so the game is just amazing

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Fucking same bro, I’m almost to the top of Redoran and half way through the temple as of right now. Fuck the legion, fighters guild, and Caius lol, but I’m level 16 now so the game is just amazing

Level 14 here.  I'm also all in with House Redoran and currently doing the Temple. Not touching the Legion or Mages Guild, but I did join the FG at level one for the work, but that was when my guy was still an ignorant outlander. XD Now he's an outlander who's trying to return to his Dunmer roots.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Level 14 here.  I'm also all in with House Redoran and currently doing the Temple. Not touching the Legion or Mages Guild, but I did join the FG at level one for the work, but that was when my guy was still an ignorant outlander. XD Now he's an outlander who's trying to return to his Dunmer roots.

So I have a mod called Erthur’s Indoril Armor and it makes it to where once you get to Curate in the temple you do a series really good quests that earn you the right to wear Ordinator armor and it’s fucking fantastic. I also have a mod called immersive Corpus wear you catch the corpus and it deteriorates you until you get to divyath fyr and doesn’t break the main quest so that’s what’s going to motivate my character to research and invest in the nerevarine prophecy

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Centurion said:

So I have a mod called Erthur’s Indoril Armor and it makes it to where once you get to Curate in the temple you do a series really good quests that earn you the right to wear Ordinator armor and it’s fucking fantastic. I also have a mod called immersive Corpus wear you catch the corpus and it deteriorates you until you get to divyath fyr and doesn’t break the main quest so that’s what’s going to motivate my character to research and invest in the nerevarine prophecy

That should also work with the lore. If I'm correct, you're only the Nerevarine once you follow the steps of said prophesy, but you were also the Nerevarine all along. Weird ass quasi-meta shit.

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That should also work with the lore. If I'm correct, you're only the Nerevarine once you follow the steps of said prophesy, but you were also the Nerevarine all along. Weird ass quasi-meta shit.

So you are chosen by Azura at the exact time that all of the prophecy’s price are able to be attained. All the other were likewise chosen but one or my parts of the prophecy were unable to be completed hence why they were the killed and you are the true Nerevarine.

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

So you are chosen by Azura at the exact time that all of the prophecy’s price are able to be attained. All the other were likewise chosen but one or my parts of the prophecy were unable to be completed hence why they were the killed and you are the true Nerevarine.

Yeah, a cool thing about prophesy in TES and the Nerevarine one in particular is that it’s not really a matter of fate. The prophesy is made true by the person who manages to fill every aspect of it. We aren’t born the Nerevarine, but we become him by walking the correct path.

The Dragonborn is a rare exception to this, I think. Though unlike the Nerevarine, that prophesy doesn’t even say that he will win or succeed. Just that when Alduin returns, the Wheel will turn upon the Last Dragonborn.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

UESP on the Blue Palace. 

Interestingly, Elisif's throne is marked in the Creation Kit as belonging to Ulfric Stormcloak.

That shade though XD

:rofl: 

I will never be convinced that the top Bethesda writers weren’t Stormcloak supporters who were surprised when half the fanbase turned out to support the Empire. XD 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Did you read the last post? Baldur finally got her to join the good guy team. Better watch out, Wimperial. 

She’s probably bipolar. One minute it’s all jumping in icy waters to save your life. The next she’s helping some Breton mage best his ass for child endangerment. 

Which I now realize Baldur does... like... a lot XD 

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee