Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

You’re talking about Naruto and Sasuke being gay for each other I assume XD even tho when they got shoved together and accidentally kissed it left Naruto traumatized and they never talk about it XD 

Definitely a great setup for gay love let me tell ya XD 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You don’t roll with the yaoi crowd, Colonel? XD 

I literally block anyone that posts that shit XD only happened once tho and it was Ulfric and Galmar.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It transcends shit. It's literally the most confusing narrative ever conceived by the human mind. 

I get the feeling they got a kick out of introducing plot twists every other cutscene and it just spiraled out of control. Though then again, I have a hard time imagining anything good coming out of mixing Disney characters with anime. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Learned this from my history class. Apparently there was an African martial art practiced by a moderately large number of slaves in Brazil that was disguised as a dance to avoid being severely punished for practicing it.

Not only can black folks dance, they can apparently kick your ass while doing it :P

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2020 at 11:55 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wouldn’t even fight this nigga if he whipped these out XD I’d go home n call it a day.

Funny. And I can appreciate the yellow sabers; they don't get enarly enough love. Gotta love that KOTOR Sentinel.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:10 PM, Witchking of Angmar said:

Still curious on Diplomacy. Need 5 players for the smallest map. Preferably 7 for the classic map, though I don't think we could muster that many. 

So Czar, Balrog, Cent, any of you up for giving the game a try? 

You named the three niggas in the RP that wouldn't dare step in the arena with CKB in a game about betrayal.

Or any game involving thinking 

Image result for supa hot fire gif

• Haha 4

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee