Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

It’s definitely the airports. Usually there are tens of thousands of people from all over the world crammed into this place at any given time. Stopping to fill up your gas on the way there is a lot less likely to expose you.

Right now though, there aren’t even a lot of people so even that risk is significantly reduced.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

36 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s definitely the airports. Usually there are tens of thousands of people from all over the world crammed into this place at any given time. Stopping to fill up your gas on the way there is a lot less likely to expose you.

Right now though, there aren’t even a lot of people so even that risk is significantly reduced.

I get that lol remember I had to sleep on a bench at an airport that crowded 

but most people know the airports domestically are empty

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

So.... Apparently Doom had a commercial with a rap song on it XD At first I thought Angry Joe was just being a hater  

And then I heard the song XD 

GOD... AWWWWWFULLLL

It's Christian Rap at that XDXDXD FAIIIILLLLLLL

Here's the joe vid, he talks about it in the first three minutes

I'm still coughing, which is annoying.

As for the country at large I feel there's a certain confusion. The branch of government whose responsibility is pandemics was and still is to a degree rather vague in what people should do. There's been a lot of "do what you think is best" attitude towards the individual responsibility of the people.

The large delay in taking this pandemic seriously is also starting to have its effect. The spread has gone out of the strict control the government had hoped to have and thus they have stopped widespread testing.

Deaths are in the double digits and will probably reach three digits within the next few days. If it hasn't already and the reports haven't been compiled for the press yet.

Gatherings of 50 people or larger are now to be forbidden.

There's talk of shutting down every other non-critical part of medical system just to make room for corona cases. As well as opening up military field hospitals.

High schools and university are to be physically closed but continue teaching through internet classes as best they can. But there's also talk about letting third year students in high school come back for the graduation ceremony. Which I think is a pretty good indicator for how indecisive and reckless quite a few people in charge are.

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

That’s a pretty stark contrast to how things are going here, but we are a bigger country with lots of urban areas. We’re told not to have gatherings more than ten people, and in New York and LA they’re enforcing that, since they’re hit hardest there.

In my state tho besides the lay offs things are pretty much the same. Urban areas have more cases but we have some cases here in our churches. So far only a handful of deaths. Nationwide over a grand but again, big country.