Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Let’s see, things we could play:

Halo Reach

Deep Rock Galactic

Bloodborne

I dunno how y’all feel about the new cod but I guess I’d be willing to play that too, and since I don’t care a great deal about it I’d get it on playstation so more of us could play.

Also I’m getting the new doom tonight so I might be busy with that lol

The Modern Warfare reboot was actually really fun to play. I played the hell out of the beta but financial issues unexpectedly stopped me from buying it. I don't own Deep Rock Galactic, but I'll look up gameplay in the future.

Bloodborne sounds like a blast, so does Reach. But I'm in the process of a Legendary campaign in Reach.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Seriously? Awesome. I’ll get that next then.

It's only limited by controller or mouse. As in if you use a Mouse and Keyboard then you can only play against other Mouse and Keyboard players, to actually play across platform you have to use a controller.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's only limited by controller or mouse. As in if you use a Mouse and Keyboard then you can only play against other Mouse and Keyboard players, to actually play across platform you have to use a controller.

That’s fair. I like it

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s fair. I like it

That’s not true at all. Idk where czar got that info but he needs to check his sources. I play on computer and all my friends are on Xbox or PlayStation. And I play solo as well. The lobby’s show you what console people are on and if the are using a controller or not

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

That’s not true at all. Idk where czar got that info but he needs to check his sources. I play on computer and all my friends are on Xbox or PlayStation. And I play solo as well. The lobby’s show you what console people are on and if the are using a controller or not

If Im wrong then it changed from the beta. Were you using a keyboard and mouse or controller?

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is it at least a setting? I feel like it’d be a good idea to split up the two at least as an option.

DOOM ETERNAL IS INCREDIBLE. I AM BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY.

If you are playing alone it try’s to pair you up with controller/console similarities but it doesn’t always happen. I’ve never really looked into it tho

Fuck:dntknw:

I didn’t think they could make doom even more amazing than it already was, but they did. They added cutscenes for a guy that never says anything lol, they added even more controls and ways to kill fuckers when there already was so many, and somehow managed not to overwhelm you with them, made the Doom Slayer even more badass and even added some familiar level designs that are absolutely new gen and yet hail back to the old original game... They even added a goddamn home base for you to chillaxe while you get ready to fuck up some more “Mortally Challenged”.

It is just oozing badassery and definitely worth the 60 bucks during a national emergency XD 10/10 TOO FUCKING AWESOME

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

How so? XD 

We really the only ones out there at airports or driving around lol. Apparently our slogan is “If I die, I die,” guilty as charged in my case. Definitely say that at least every two days lol

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We really the only ones out there at airports or driving around lol. Apparently our slogan is “If I die, I die,” guilty as charged in my case. Definitely say that at least every two days lol

Ironically, this is likely the safest time to be here. I’ve never been through this place without being wedged in the middle of huge crowds bigger than my town’s population. XD But today I’ve walked right through, haven’t even had to stand in any lines. Just checked the airplane seating and hardly anyone is gonna even be on there with me, so I’ll have room to stretch. 

I think half the people I’ve seen are employees and pilots. :lol: 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.