Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

You must now refer to me as Colonel, Conquerer of Rome. FOR I AM....COLONEL, CONQUEROR OF ROME!!!! TONIGHT THE GODS WEEP FOR THEIR SUFFERING AS THEY SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR PROPER FUCKING! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAAAAAAHHHH!!!

111B6596-C1C2-439D-B9E6-59FFC5DE191E.thumb.jpeg.40c573d8f809ae2dcf23e8a2b4e565b2.jpegE36DB22F-5DA4-4779-B17C-276993DBEE75.jpeg.7a8f874b436be15642c1ac7f9538589c.jpeg

AE427A13-23F7-47F1-9167-1FD8ACFD3AB4.gif.c0e46bfb77cee8f45cbba02640e0d4ed.gifDB12A116-84B7-4872-8584-859C70C3AF48.gif.7da55f6eb74cb6bb92745f3970e33762.gif

This message brought to you by... the Fall of Rome, by Colonel, the Conqueror of Rome.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Though Balrog didn't really engage in any real diplomacy as far as I know. So I think he wanted out from very early.

He did, I just betrayed our deal same as you XD if he hadn’t gave up he might’ve prolonged things a bit, a few years or so, but that’s it. It would not have factored at all.

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

He didn't engage in any diplomacy with me and only declared war on Persia as far as I was aware. Not to mention not moving units into any position to contest territories.

Neither had you and I really XD he did with me, and Greece especially as his puppet and client state.

3 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

He didn't engage in any diplomacy with me and only declared war on Persia as far as I was aware. Not to mention not moving units into any position to contest territories.

He did try moving towards Petra and Jerusalem. Although I admit it was doomed from the start. The game did go a bit wonky, I missed two turns of my Egyptian conquest and prolonged the fight.

• Like 1

Lol plus Doc and I especially made some pretty huge blunders. I could’ve taken Baleares much earlier if not for one mistake I made thinking I could move an army there because the game had it as an option XD should’ve used the navy, or convoyed. 

Doc made a big one too trying to move two armies into one space.

So I say it evens out

Balrog I think didn’t realize how many armies he could move in one turn.

And witch decided to trust the biggest Roman hater in our clique XD several times.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And witch decided to trust the biggest Roman hater in our clique XD several times.

Thats actually not very useful, I didn't set against Rome for any reason other then believing a Carthago-Farsi alliance would have the best chance of winning. 

Turns out Carthage was already courting Greek city states XD

14 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Thats actually not very useful, I didn't set against Rome for any reason other then believing a Carthago-Farsi alliance would have the best chance of winning. 

Turns out Carthage was already courting Greek city states XD

I found that odd tbh, I tried making an alliance with Greece from the start because they were in closer proximity and in lands I didn’t feel comfortable going after from the beginning. Plus they could aid me when needed. To me you should’ve allied with Rome ASAP and took Greece out. Then go after me, while you and I competed for egypt all the while. 

I think that would’ve been the best pairing in the game 

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I found that odd tbh, I tried making an alliance with Greece from the start because they were in closer proximity and in lands I didn’t feel comfortable going after from the beginning. Plus they could aid me when needed. To me you should’ve allied with Rome ASAP and took Greece out. Then go after me, while you and I competed for egypt all the while. 

I think that would’ve been the best pairing in the game 

Rome couldn't help me with Egypt and despite how Egypt actually went with the conquest, at the time I didn't think I could beat Egypt since we had the same number of forces. You were thinking way too linear on borders. My way completely secured the south of the map and would have allowed our complete focus towards the north, because had I allied with Rome then our lines would be split between east and west, instead of straight up north.

Your alliance with Greece works very well in geographical terms, my plans work very well for conquest by creating a single front. 

I think geography trumps that, you don’t need a single front so much as superior strategic positioning.

Also you didn’t need my help with egypt and vice versa XD I also didn’t want to be locked from expansion because my ally is my neighbor

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also you didn’t need my help with egypt and vice versa XD I also didn’t want to be locked from expansion because my ally is my neighbor

Welp, I think you'll still have a wee problem with expansion anyhow. Besides Greece already beat you to Persia's door, but I dare say Persia is pleased with Greece's naval activity.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/rosario-dawson-ahsoka-tano-the-mandalorian-season-2-1203540472/

AHSOKA IS GOING TO BE IN THE SECOND SEASON OF MANDALORIAN, LIVE ACTION AHSOKA! 

All the sources go back to one article that made the rumor. Not confirmed yet :P but it’s probably a safe bet