Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

58 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Aaaanyway, this dude is the hardest motherfucker ever. Him and Lyris are so fucking cool. If they had kids they could've conquered the world.

2 years. They had this man in Coldharbour for 2 YEARS. And they couldn't do shit with him. They tried threatening loved ones, and he closed his eyes and promised to avenge them. They lit his ass on fire, and he took it. They stabbed him, probed him, and left these niggas SHOOK. Everything they did to him, he already did worse in his training to recover the lost art of sword singing. He said, "Bish thas all yall hoes got? Nigga I've seen worse. I've done worse routines at the fucking GYM GET AT ME. Molag can suck my balls, and his Mannimar hoe too."

This nigga is the GOAT and he's even got the beard to match.

Told you you would like him lmao

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Holy shit you level up slowly XD

Im trying to get level 5 like its suggested before heading to Belen but Jesus I keep completing quests for no experience.

Slowly but consistently. It's the same amount of XP for every level.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

19 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yup. Though late-game I still prefer alchemy combined with the Euphoria mutation.

I haven't even delved into alchemy outside of the one mandatory time yet. I remembrr hearing such good things from you and Colonel about detoctions bur haven't came across that yet either.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I haven't even delved into alchemy outside of the one mandatory time yet. I remembrr hearing such good things from you and Colonel about detoctions bur haven't came across that yet either.

You have to craft them yourself. Alchemy is hard to get into early game because the best stuff requires so many ingredients that you won't have. To me, these runs are incredibly fun because they nail the spirit of what it's like to be a witcher. You have to research your enemies and prepare for the fights with the proper potions, oils, and decoctions. It adds a whole other element to the combat.

And with Euphoria, which comes much later, you'll be doing enough damage to dice up the toughest enemies on Death March like it's nothing.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I wouldnt say alchemy is hard to get into, its just hard to rely or invest points in it early game.

I still fucked monsters using a bunch of basic potions you have access to right from the start.

Just dont worry about putting points into alchemy until you find youre running max toxicity too quickly and unable to use all your new best potions and/or decoctions when you find some good enough to use.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You have to craft them yourself. Alchemy is hard to get into early game because the best stuff requires so many ingredients that you won't have. To me, these runs are incredibly fun because they nail the spirit of what it's like to be a witcher. You have to research your enemies and prepare for the fights with the proper potions, oils, and decoctions. It adds a whole other element to the combat.

And with Euphoria, which comes much later, you'll be doing enough damage to dice up the toughest enemies on Death March like it's nothing.

I started the game before Colonel commented his suggested difficulty, its on the blood and broken bones. Can I increase it mid-game?

Right now your bread and butter would probably be bolt, swallow and Tawny Owl.

Bolt increases damage, swallow regens health, tawny owl regens stamina faster which you need especially for casting signs continually.

The rest you can experiment with. I personally always keep cat eye on me too, because Geralt said to lol and it helps me in caves. Doc I think said he didn't need it much or at all. 

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I started the game before Colonel commented his suggested difficulty, its on the blood and broken bones. Can I increase it mid-game?

Yes you can though this is still a decent difficulty for your first playthrough.

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I personally always keep cat eye on me too, because Geralt said to lol and it helps me in caves. Doc I think said he didn't need it much or at all. 

I didn't need it much, but after we had that talk I started playing with it and now it's a go-to. :lol: I don't need it, but it does help. Just wish it didn't work outside.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I didn't need it much, but after we had that talk I started playing with it and now it's a go-to. :lol: I don't need it, but it does help. Just wish it didn't work outside.

Agreed. Probably a mod somewhere for that.

Also gotta mention the vampire blood potion thing, forgot what its called. It's gotta be the coolest functioning potion, mainly when you finally encounter Bruxa.