Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

Surprisingly, Boethiah is one of the more petty ones in this game. She basically helped release a plague on Mournhold in an attempt to shake people’s faith in the Tribunal so they’d turn back to daedra worship.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

but a badass one.

This is why. XD That and her obsession with Lorkhan, which is the main reason I’m a fan. Plus the fact that she’s one of the Dunmeri gods, which is easily my favorite religion in TES after the Nords'.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I wouldn’t mind seeing an emphasis on some of the more obscure Princes in the future. You could do a lot with an expansion focused on Peryite and a plague. Namira has one of the scariest realms, which could make for a good horror-themed story. That goes double for Vaermina. Don’t know how much could be done with Sanguine in any grand terms but his smaller quests are always fun.

And I wish Jyggalag would make a return, even if it’s small.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He is supposed to return at the end of every era prior to oblivion so he certainly could. Might be another dlc, who knows. 

Also, isn’t there a Mephala dlc somewhere? Haven’t seen it but thought I read there was one.

That was for the Gray March, but we broke the cycle so Jyggalag is a total wild card now. My guess is that he’s busy carving out his own plane of Oblivion now that he isn’t sharing with Sheogorath.

There is a Mephala dungeon if I’m not mistaken. But she is a big part of the Daedric war DLC storyline (so far it’s Orsinium > Morrowind > Clockwork City > Summerset) and the last part, Summerset, focuses heavily on Mephala, Clavicus Vile, and Nocturnal. Instead of joining in on Sotha Sil’s compact, those three formed a triad of their own. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

That was for the Gray March, but we broke the cycle so Jyggalag is a total wild card now. My guess is that he’s busy carving out his own plane of Oblivion now that he isn’t sharing with Sheogorath.

Prior to Oblivion ;) The Grey March should still be coming up since this game takes place in the 2nd Era.

Unless you were talking about TES 6?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Prior to Oblivion ;) The Grey March should still be coming up since this game takes place in the 2nd Era.

Unless you were talking about TES 6?

I was. ESO takes place hundreds of years before the end of the 2nd Era so a Gray March doesn’t seem to be on the table for it. I imagine if we see Jyggalag again, it’ll be in books or a future title.

38 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Holy shit :rofl: 

In just ten seconds, Dante overshadowed everything Nero did in the entire trailer XD 

Gameplay wise he looks very fun, a more refined version of DMC4's Nero. 

zSXwtDQ.gif

Personality...eh he's better then Donte XD He's trying way too hard to emulate uncle Dante though.

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Does the grey march happen literally at the very end of the era tho? It could be relatively at the end

Even speaking relatively, ESO is nowhere near the end of the era. It’s basically just past the middle with Tiber Septim’s conquests still around 300 years away.

It just seems unlikely to me when we’ve got Sheogorath’s claim of it happening at the end of every era backed up by the fact that the only one we’ve seen did in fact happen at the ass end of the 3rd era.

The only way I could see them doing it is if that detail got retconned or by “Era” Sheogorath wasn’t actually referring to normal mortal eras.