Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

Lol, I once saw a post about how if the Dunmer were smart, they would’ve spent the centuries dismantling it piece by piece and relocating the pebbles to an ocean or Skyrim. XD Doubt Vivec would’ve let them but it is a funny idea. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

40 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Makes the weapon feel a tad disappointing in hindsight. Awesome backstory for it though. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

34 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Inspired by Metro 2035. Interesting.

That was was a sorta sequel to Last Light (it's a separate continuity, but the events of Last Light happened in it)  that  that the original author wrote. Apparently he's actually going to be the game's lead writer this time, instead of just being consulted. If you don't mind some book spoilers 

It ended with Artyom and Anna leaving the Metro to go on there train trip, it's basically a semi prequel to Exodus. 

The Rangers have been covering up the fact there's a sizeable amount of humans who survived too and are living on the surface. 

Mother fucking Hunter (You remember the dude that sends you on the quest in the first game? "If it's dangerous, kill it") is still alive, but has become an axe crazy killer.

The Nazis are basically dead, there Metro's had a flooding, and it killed basically everything. 

Despite redeeming himself, Arytom still has extreme guilt, and nightmares about what he did at the end of the first game.

• Like 1

In other news, I have another reason to dislike Meridia.

Edit: Well, actually she gave me a city so thats pretty dank. But, her followers got shoved up Molag Bal's asshole, in as literal a sense as you'll ever get with a Daedric Lord.

Granted, the city was protected and all they had to do was stay in the walls but what sort of life is that? Jesus.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I still feel it's fucking funny the Metro dude called the Witcher author "A salty son of a bitch" :rofl: Those eastern European dudes don't give a fuck. I agree though, just look how respectfully he treats the games (even incorporates them into his official book canon) compared to the Witcher guy 

I’m starting to think that Coldharbour is the easiest plane to accidentally slip into.

No one wants to go there but they keep getting in. And we’ve went in and broken out people like three or four times now or something XD It’s probably because of you being the vestage plus the soulburst and blah blah but Meridia managed to shove an entire city up his ass.

I’m giving Cold Harbour the bad security award. Molag Bal needs TSA or some shit.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m starting to think that Coldharbour is the easiest plane to accidentally slip into.

No one wants to go there but they keep getting in. And we’ve went in and broken out people like three or four times now or something XD It’s probably because of you being the vestage plus the soulburst and blah blah but Meridia managed to shove an entire city up his ass.

I’m giving Cold Harbour the bad security award. Molag Bal needs TSA or some shit.

Get some insurance from his boi Vile XD Maybe he can borrow Barbas as a guard dog.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

To be fair, it was pretty easy to get into the Deadlands too during Dagon’s invasion. Bal’s basically holding the door for us.

He does have the sense to put his main portals out of reach, so there’s that at least. A freaking raccoon could break into the Deadlands. XD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, it was pretty easy to get into the Deadlands too during Dagon’s invasion. Bal’s basically holding the door for us.

He does have the sense to put his main portals out of reach, so there’s that at least. A freaking raccoon could break into the Deadlands. XD 

Rofl good point XD 

But a city Doc? :rofl: an entire fucking city? :rofl: :rofl:

• Haha 1

Azura for helping her people even though it meant helping her arch enemy, and Meridia because Molag Swag came with the smoke and she said she wanted all of it.

This man calls himself the king of rape and left limping. There’ll always be a little Meridia in him now and he can’t do shit about it.

You know when you done with ya girl and she walks away to make herself decent again and you just lookin at her from the back and say “Hehehe, I did that.”

Thats Meridia.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BTC said:

What’s she do in ESO to make you respect her?

Specifically, she warns you and helps you repeatedly when “Lord Vivec” started losing his energy because she knew that would spell doom for her people. So instead of being petty and letting them die with their false god, she acts like the loving parent that helps her kid even after they said they no longer need her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1