Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

59 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Darkest Dungeon. 

Hell yes.

There is a place, beneath those ancient ruins, in the moor, that calls out to the boldest among them... "We are the Flame!" they cry, "And Darkness fears us!" They descend, spurred on by fantasies of riches and redemption, to lay bare whatever blasphemous abnormality may slumber restlessly in that unholy abyss... But Darkness is insidious. Terror and Madness can find cracks in the sturdiest of armors, the most resolute of minds... And below, in that limitless chasm of Chaos, they will realize the truth of it. "We are not the Flame!" they will cry out, "We are but moths and we are DOOMED!" And their screams will echo amidst the pitiless cyclopean stones... Of the Darkest Dungeon.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hell yes.

There is a place, beneath those ancient ruins, in the moor, that calls out to the boldest among them... "We are the Flame!" they cry, "And Darkness fears us!" They descend, spurred on by fantasies of riches and redemption, to lay bare whatever blasphemous abnormality may slumber restlessly in that unholy abyss... But Darkness is insidious. Terror and Madness can find cracks in the sturdiest of armors, the most resolute of minds... And below, in that limitless chasm of Chaos, they will realize the truth of it. "We are not the Flame!" they will cry out, "We are but moths and we are DOOMED!" And their screams will echo amidst the pitiless cyclopean stones... Of the Darkest Dungeon.

Dude you still need to do Darkest Dungeon Mission 2 XD

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In my own time :P It's not a game that you rush. The Darkest Dungeon isn't going anywhere, and there's only a total of 3 darkest dungeons... 

I'm sure the villagers in the countryside will want you to wait when there being tentacle fucked XD

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I still dont have those since getting them requires murder in my eyes. It doesn't feel right killing them for me. Maybe the doppleganger for being dumb lol, that's what Tijhan said, but I let him be.

Same here. I meant decoctions I wanted, those I don't care about.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So what's ya'll game log looking like to be in the next year or so? These are my musts.

None currently.

Asemabalasamabulashamalaga. In Jesus name, I rebuke whatever demonic spirits are possessing this crazy white boy to play out his frat boy fantasies. I pray that he’d baptize himself in the blood of the lamb this Sunday morning, not in 40’s and rich girl thighs.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They also differentiate the clothing styles of Colovians, Nibenese, and City Isle. 

Would you happen to know where I can see the examples of those clothing styles? I looked on the ESO styles page on UESP but couldn’t find them

11 minutes ago, BTC said:

Would you happen to know where I can see the examples of those clothing styles? I looked on the ESO styles page on UESP but couldn’t find them

The Costumes mostly from the Crown Store and are a separate thing from armor styles. The majority were limited time and aren’t available anymore. 

Here is a list that isn’t comprehensive as it doesn’t include some of the newer ones. Sadly, it doesn’t include the descriptions either, some of which explain what regions of Tamriel they’re worn in and why.

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.