Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

Speaking of...I guess we'll be seeing Endar in Kyne's Watch in the not so distant future? If so, I've got my fingers crossed he somehow runs into Boldir and Mila. I don't know what would happen but I imagine it'll be entertaining if nothing else 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Honestly I hope the Empire never finds out about Trevis. The alliance needs unity more then ever. If this came to light the fragile trust would break on the Empires side. 

I hope Grey Manr has the heart to give him a proper burial at least.

Baldur already gave him a Dunmer burial. :whistling:

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dales can only speculate. She thinks Baldur had something to do with Ulfric's death but nothing concrete. She dosent even care about Ulfric dying more of the implication. 

And trusting an Elf is a bad plan too XD

I'm curious why Dales even suspects. A Thalmor attack is pretty good cover. 

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

I'm curious why Dales even suspects. A Thalmor attack is pretty good cover. 

The seer elf gave Dales Ulfric's last words to Baldur with a warning Baldur was a betrayer. Baldurs reaction to said words, the warning itself, and his rapid ascension to Jarldom raise huge red flags in her mind.

Goddammit I'm always late to the OOC! All the praise I had in mind was already said, with that in mind those posts were great!

@The Good Doctor Now that post is finished, how we doing on ours?

I kinda suspected Trevis would be offed since the Grim Ones said "Nah fam, we goin' to skyrim",

@ColonelKillaBee Remind me never to have Theu look at Boldir, poor fucker would probably be beheaded by Baldur XD. It's really bittersweet to see Mila and Boldir back with Baldur and LOUD WENCH. Although it does make me sad I never read the really old stuff in the rp, goddamn Centurion is not human with his reading.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Goddammit I'm always late to the OOC! All the praise I had in mind was already said, with that in mind those posts were great!

@The Good Doctor Now that post is finished, how we doing on ours?

Hide contents

I kinda suspected Trevis would be offed since the Grim Ones said "Nah fam, we goin' to skyrim",

@ColonelKillaBee Remind me never to have Theu look at Boldir, poor fucker would probably be beheaded by Baldur XD. It's really bittersweet to see Mila and Boldir back with Baldur and LOUD WENCH. Although it does make me sad I never read the really old stuff in the rp, goddamn Centurion is not human with his reading.

“Nah fam, we goin to Skyrim” :rofl: I like that.

And glad someone appreciates the nickname Scathe gave her lol.

l

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

18 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Now that post is finished, how we doing on ours?

I’ve been messing around with my part a lot these last couple days. A few bits of it are really bugging me and I’m trying to figure out how to make it better.

I PMed Colonel though and everyone’s down to continue. Should be done soon, but if you are curious about anything or wanna discuss it some, hit me up in the PM. :) 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

22 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Although it does make me sad I never read the really old stuff in the rp, goddamn Centurion is not human with his reading.

Summary:

They’re good friends. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Like, in the discussion of getting away scott free, no one bothered to mention the biggest problem with what Baldur did with Trevis, lol. I just find that a little funny.

The crew? I almost mentioned it but honestly figured he’d kill them and was more attached to and concerned about him killing Trevis lol. I didn’t connect that to Eilif’s longship but that makes a lot of sense. Especially rather than dragging them off the boat and killing them that way. Ships sink all the time, after all

• Like 2

Or the other option was the sailors are told Trevis is leaving via land and they’re none the wiser about anything amiss. Though that doesn’t cover Boldir and Mila’s tracks very well

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 1

Smart cookie, glad you were paying attention ;) And yea, not only that but with the speed of Eilif's ships, he can catch up to them after allowing them to leave their port, maybe even before they get out of the sea of ghosts. 

Tbh, I really didn't want to do that. Baldur wouldn't want to do that. But, once you start something, you gotta finish it.

Rofl whats funny is, I actually liked Trevis myself. XD Was hard mustering enough dickery to pick a fight with him, and kill him. But that's outside info, Baldur wouldn't know he's a good man who works well with horribly abused kids, and just wants to not be a failure in the eyes of his people.

But alas

• Like 1

Sometimes you gotta kill your beloved characters. And sometimes, you get to kill someone else’s. It seems like to me, killing someone else’s character would be the harder thing. You end up being more of a fan of someone else’s character, and I think there’s a tendency to feel a bit bad about killing someone else’s character, even though they wanted you to. Though I’m just speculating since I can’t remember having killed off anyone else’s characters in the roleplay. Not major ones, anyway. The closest would be Gracchus and Rebec’s ship, but that happened off screen and so feels a bit removed

• Like 2

Thus far Trevis is the only character of someone else that I got to kill. Meanwhile the Ra Gada slayer took out Jodun of course. And lol, then I wreck'd my own. 

Cant say it was very satisfying. I mean, the middle finger to Cyrodiil and getting away with it, that was nice. And getting to kill a guy a lot of people liked, that was kinda nice. 

Ok it was satisfying XD 

I felt a bit bad for sure but lol, I also liked it.

• Haha 1

I knew that the ship that brought them there would be a liability but I didn't say anything I wanted to see if you would figure that out on your own. While it certainly plugs one big hole in keeping it a secret, the problem with secrets is that the more people involved makes it increasingly harder to keep. Though at this point I think it would require someone very determined to find out what really happened to Trevis. And the question is if someone like that would look into it. 

And speaking of killing off other's characters, Yornar hasn't killed anyone like that since Tullius. I think he's going soft. :P 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!