Witchking of Angmar

Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Lol I know. I brought this up as a fun hypothetical. I’m curious how Baldur would make this happen in a world where he wants it to. That favor from Naaf could come in handy maybe. 

I’m afraid to say much on this tbh because... well...

Who’s to say this ain’t planned already? :chaos:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m afraid to say much on this tbh because... well...

Who’s to say this ain’t planned already? :chaos:

Backstab me, and i'll let the Elves kill us both :chaos:

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Remeber Dales made Naaf promise whatever favour he does for Baldur, can't harm her Empire in anyway XD  

Then again, I don't think you can exactly trust the word of a sociopathic giant death lizard.

It’s safe to assume Naaf is off the table, I made him promise that specifically to keep a dragon off the table between us. 

Could just imagine the discussion that’d start if I did try and use a dragon against Dales.

Baldur gripped his axe once again to stop the shaking. As the pair walked back into the town, Baldur asked, "Boldir, do you still have your flute?"

"I left it at Neugrad." That flute was one of very few items that held sentimental value to Boldir, and even though he knew it wasn't his fault, he'd kicked himself inwardly for losing it more than a few times. By now some bandit's probably claimed it for himself. The thought sickened him. Boldir hated bandits.

Dunno why but this made me laugh XD if only he knew...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I also read a part where Baldur said he was such a bad liar lol.

Guess he got better.

edit: Baldur I mean

• Haha 2

Is there a legitimately bad liar in the whole RP? Seems to me like most of the characters are either pretty good at it or they're simply honest enough that they rarely have reason to lie, like Tacitus and Rebec.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Brutus probably.

Good pick. He'll trick you like a pro, but usually in a much more creative way than just saying things that aren't true.

I think Gracchus is a bad liar, though he rarely has reason to lie. But I always imagined that if Yornar had ever asked him if he knew about the soul binding Gracchus wouldn't have been able lie successfully. Though I would have to go back and check how the conversation with Yornar about Albecias' accusations unfolded to see if that's actually backed up in the post

1 minute ago, BTC said:

Though I would have to go back and check how the conversation with Yornar about Albecias' accusations unfolded to see if that's actually backed up in the post

The way Gracchus Tony Soprano'd that whole situation is what convinced me that he has it in him to lie with the best of them if he needs to. XD 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The way Gracchus Tony Soprano'd that whole situation is what convinced me that he has it in him to lie with the best of them if he needs to. XD 

"Albecias wondered how a man with so obvious little skill at lying could craft a plot as large as this."

Well, I guess that answers my question lol. Rereading it he lied to Albecias, who saw through it, though his delusions kept him from seeing what the actual truth was, and instead he only saw what he wanted to see. Which had less to do with Gracchus' skill at lying then with Ablecias' delusions. 

• Like 1

It would be hilarious if this causes Gracchus to think he’s actually really good at lying, and so he awkwardly does it more often with everybody seeing right through it but not saying anything because of how powerful he is.

edit: it would also be way out of character. XD 

Edited by The Good Doctor