Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Werebears are just reskinned Werewolves. Literally in Skyrim's case!

Still, come on Bears or Wolves?

Its been forever but aren't Werebears tougher enemies then the base werewolves? Plus mother fucking (Small ass milkdrinkers) Nords being werebears just sounds more badass.

And people complain about my spelling...

Hey, don't blame me for autocorrect changing my words after I type them.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anyways loving Werewolves and Vampires make me have a very strong appreciation for Gothic Horror. Not a furry in anyway.

I know, just teasing you for it.

38 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga Im not playin that shit. I don’t got time for it, plain and simple. It’s not a lay back and relax kind of game for me.

And Darkest Dungeon is XD

Anyway, anyone who doesn't think Werewolves can be terrifying needs to play Bloodborne...

blood_starved_beast_by_abelardo-d99juh8.

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anyway, anyone who doesn't think Werewolves can be terrifying needs to play Bloodborne...

Grant that the actual generic werewolf enemies in Bloodborne aren’t actually that scary. It’s only the boss ones like Pappa G who really are, and if we count boss versions of stuff, then bloatflies are the scariest enemy in Fallout.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Grant that the actual generic werewolf enemies in Bloodborne aren’t actually that scary. It’s only the boss ones like Pappa G who really are, and if we count boss versions of stuff, then bloatflies are the scariest enemy in Fallout.

:rofl:

Serious, you don't like the Scourge Beast designs? They look scary and badass to me,

latest?cb=20160501041001

Serious, you don't like the Scourge Beast designs? They look scary and badass to me,

I was actually thinking of the beastmen or whatever the correct term is. The guys who still walk on two legs and have some of their clothes. Yeah, the scourge beasts actually look really cool. Though they’re one of the easier enemies once you figure them out.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

35 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I was actually thinking of the beastmen or whatever the correct term is. The guys who still walk on two legs and have some of their clothes. Yeah, the scourge beasts actually look really cool. Though they’re one of the easier enemies once you figure them out.

Once you punch the first to death at the start they loose their intimidation factor by alot XD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And Darkest Dungeon is XD

blood_starved_beast_by_abelardo-d99juh8.

I'm literally scratching my balls while running around in the dark collecting trinkets for cash XD So yes lol.

And that shit looks like my grandma at night with one of her shitty wigs on XD 

So yea I agree, its quite terrifying, though not as terrifying as if she took it off.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm literally scratching my balls while running around in the dark collecting trinkets for cash XD So yes lol.

And that shit looks like my grandma at night with one of her shitty wigs on XD 

So yea I agree, its quite terrifying, though not as terrifying as if she took it off.

Your Grandma wears shitty wigs :rofl:

I guess her evilness had cause her to bald faster.

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Your Grandma wears shitty wears :rofl:

I guess her evilness had cause her to bald faster.

Yes lol. When I was pissed at her, I used to throw one of them away, lol. 

Her hair is gross, she looks like she was trying to copy my old haircut XD das Brund.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It’s a shame that they were looking like they were gonna shape up to move in a better direction with all the improvements from DA:2 to DA:I. And Mass Effect 3 was apparently really good.

Then Andromeda happened, and now this. :/