Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

Continuation works for me.

As for the xcom thing I dunno it doesn’t seem to fit as well. Roleplay characters do tho. I named my first tank character Boldir when he got a negative trait that said fear of the unholy XD

And he got killed by a witch XDXD 

I haven’t named anyone yet on this playthrough. Starting to think it’s bad luck.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Continuation works for me.

As for the xcom thing I dunno it doesn’t seem to fit as well. Roleplay characters do tho. I named my first tank character Boldir when he got a negative trait that said fear of the unholy XD

I haven’t named anyone yet on this playthrough. Starting to think it’s bad luck.

Bitch you gonna make Theudofrid.

Make the Houndmaster "Theu and his DRUIDS"

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I named my first tank character Boldir when he got a negative trait that said fear of the unholy XD

Sounds about right. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

10 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Come on. It's part of the fun.

Who’s not having fun? A tank named Boldir who is afraid of the undead and got beaten by a witch is hysterically accurate.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Who’s not having fun? A tank named Boldir who is afraid of the undead and got beaten by a witch is hysterically accurate.

I was more talking about Colonel thinking about chickening out of naming characters. I named my characters after friends, family and rp characters. Most are still alive. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

I’m away from my laptop so if someone else wants to make the poll go ahead. My plan was to take the top vote getters and make them be the only options. No Azura since she lost her poll and the other 3 vote getters tied

Edited by BTCollins

Once I’ve got some characters I’m pretty sure won’t immediately die and can get at least somewhat invested in I’ll name em. That or if something about them reminds me of a character and I just gotta do so. Otherwise they’re expendable and don’t need names ;) 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Once I’ve got some characters I’m pretty sure won’t immediately die and can get at least somewhat invested in I’ll name em. That or if something about them reminds me of a character and I just gotta do so. Otherwise they’re expendable and don’t need names ;) 

I think it's better to keep their names and once you have them for awhile they become new characters you care for XD