Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Watch you see some white dude and a team of dogs pulling a chain of 150 pound white tails past you and your raccoons XD 

I’d shoot him. Private property. :dntknw:

Sides I ain’t leaving these woods empty handed. Already told everyone at work not to expect me back because I’m staying until something dies. Could’ve shot two doe this morning but it’s opening day and I’m not desperate yet. 

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Adda boy. Just be careful not to look at SCP 096 out there.

@BigBossBalrog eh ima pass tbh

I'm not a fan of Upper Echelon games at all,  but the game isn't for everyone to be sure. I might be enjoying it so much simply,  because of love Lovecraftiaan fiction, and after years and years of playing hard as balls games, i'm enjoying something more easy on my thumbs XD

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You DO know me :rofl:

Anything that dosen't give you the chance to kill something at least every minute would bore you XD

I don't know that many fans of the Devil May Cry series and Souls who would enjoy Death Stranding, so no I doubt you would enjoy it as much as me XD

I didn’t see anything worth shooting today. But I did make some friends. 

Came right up under me. After they realized I wasn’t a threat, they hung around my stand just about until dark. Got to where I could speak to them and they’d respond with grunts and keep eating.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:47 PM, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t see anything worth shooting today. But I did make some friends. 

Hide contents

Came right up under me. After they realized I wasn’t a threat, they hung around my stand just about until dark. Got to where I could speak to them and they’d respond with grunts and keep eating.

*Doctor used Tame Animal* 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If Disney wants to milk some cash, they should make an edgy live action reboot from the perspective of the Hunter who killed Bambi's mother XD

You know. I was gonna say something similar except it would be a movie about a try hard hunter that talks a good game but befriends every animal he sees in his scope XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

“Hey wait, that’s a human!”

”Ah don’t worry about it, I know this nigga, he ain’t got no bodies my nigga.”

”Damn shawty, fuh real?”

”Hell yea my nigga, last winter his ass was out here cuddling for warmth with a fuckin chipmunk, he out here shootin blanks my nigga! May as well be a nature walker. Watch this. Ey human! Drop dese?”

*Doc scratches nose watching a squirrel that just stood up in front of him a few yards away. Waves.*

”Dese nuts nigga!”

*Squirrel buries nuts in ground. Two white tips run behind him while he’s distracted smelling bark.*

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee