Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

16 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I was actually hoping for a Tyranny sequel. That world was so interesting I could even look past that it used gameplay I normally don't like that much. 

That’s what I was hoping for too. They could do a lot with Tyranny. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

35 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

.5. Not enough to reach the heights of Elder Scrolls Vikings, Geralt Hunts Monsters, and Cthulhu Souls XD 

Quite excited to play it myself though.

I’ve never given any of those but Witcher a 10/10, not even Bloodborne XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 hours ago, Centurion said:

I got to stellar bay from Cascadia and my desire to play stopped, I’m sure I’ll jump back on with renewed vigor shortly, but there’s some ups and downs going on in life right now lol

Eyy, so did I. Doc took the bitch way XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

7 hours of work left until I can watch it :cry:

I watched it during work. XD Not doing shit today and I’m about to leave early for the deer woods anyway. When I get back next week I’m gonna try to get my buddy’s info so I can use his account and watch it at home. This show rocks.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I watched it during work. XD Not doing shit today and I’m about to leave early for the deer woods anyway. When I get back next week I’m gonna try to get my buddy’s info so I can use his account and watch it at home. This show rocks.

The lights haven't gone out yet? 

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t care if it just came out the womb, bring a deer home or you ain’t my boi

Balrog is. He hunts moose

Correction, I watched someone hunt a Moose XD I was with a group of people. You need a special license and everything. Deer used to be super easy to get, because we had an infestation of them up in Northern Ontario, the government encouraged it. I think it's changed though. In anycase, haven't gone in ages. A: Because I think Northern Ontario should be classified as purgatory, it's literally the middle of nowhere and I aint a fan of it, and 2...eh I don't know, I don't like hurting animals :( 

Hunting is a great hobby as long as you do it properly (kill cleanly, use everything, make sure the animal doesn't suffer) have nothing against people who hunt, just aint my thing anymore. Maybe i'll get an itch to do it again. 

If Boars start invading my property, i'll need to borrow some of you and Doc's shit XD

12 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nvm all y’all niggas soft, I’m out.

Man, you ain’t even got room to talk, the way you’re always in our PM balking at cannibalism and shit like you're just too good for it.