Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Fur round my collar, fur on my feet, finest feline furs, fresh from Khajiit, elven ears on deck, hangin from my neck, hoes all over me, dont fuck no elven breeds, 

Beat it on my furs, make her forehead bead, you ain’t shaggin, then you lollygaggin, gimme back my mead.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I fucked the pussy up till she got bone break fever, I got that pussy squeakin like she smotherin a skeever, She talkin bout amulets of Mara so you kno I had ta leave her, and you askin bout ya ho, milkdrinker I ain’t even see er. Rockin that Talos chain cause I’m a true believer, also tell ya wench to get from me, cause my dick need a breather, ya I’m ice cold, extra tall, she Molag swaggin off my balls, beard game insane, gave me brain now yo bitch is my thrall.

Ya hoe bouncin off my dick like she rockin Springheel Jacks, Yea I brought up 3E433, I just had to bring it back, now I’m all up in yo house wid a scowl and a grey cowl, bout to fuck this scullery maid until the house smells somethin foul, yea I’m gettin all the ass, gettin all the rectum, I unleash the dragon then disappear like Martin Septim. (Ooh). Yea I’m a Nord, that’s why you bitches ran. I’ll kill your emperor then snatch his chain like Mankar Camoran.

Bitch.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I fucked the pussy up till she got bone break fever, I got that pussy squeakin like she smotherin a skeever, She talkin bout amulets of Mara so you kno I had ta leave her, and you askin bout ya ho, milkdrinker I ain’t even see er. Rockin that Talos chain cause I’m a true believer, also tell ya wench to get from me, cause my dick need a breather, ya I’m ice cold, extra tall, she Molag swaggin off my balls, beard game insane, gave me brain now yo bitch is my thrall.

Ya hoe bouncin off my dick like she rockin Springheel Jacks, Yea I brought up 3E433, I just had to bring it back, now I’m all up in yo house wid a scowl and a grey cowl, bout to fuck this scullery maid until the house smells somethin foul, yea I’m gettin all the ass, gettin all the rectum, I unleash the dragon then disappear like Martin Septim. (Ooh). Yea I’m a Nord, that’s why you bitches ran. I’ll kill your emperor then snatch his chain like Mankar Camoran.

Bitch.

Bored at work again Colonel? 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bitch.

This is a declaration of war on Cyrodiil from Baldur 

• Haha 2

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

What's he going to do, kill us with spa baths and nail dressings XD

He's killing you now!

53 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Declaration of War- by Baldur Red-Snow

...All of my gang is Tsaesci, Wimperials, do not play with me, Dales had to reschedule with her maids, cause she can’t fuck on the same day as me, eyyy, throwin more shade than shadow magic, they said my hair’s longer, now ain’t that tragic, Baldur bustin in your neighborhood and they keepin it hushed like daedric traffic, so bitch don’t pretend, and watch those split ends, keep enemies close, and fuck all your friends, ya maids said they wanted to hang on the pike and Baldur Red-Snow eat pussy like a DYKE, I’m dickin around, I’m dickin her down, my Underking’s harder than Dales’ Iron Crown.

All of my gang is Telvanni... cause at sea all we do is float, we make our own wind, cast it from our throats, when I’m with the wife, we rockin the boat, when Imps see a Nord their dicks shrivel and shrink, and we tend to make your boats sizzle and sink, fill it with holes like the Thalmor did to Mede, two in the pink, one in the stink, collapse is your future, Cyrodiil’s at the brink, is Baldur boasting? More likely than you think, is Skyrim winning, it’s likely you see, and until Cyrodiil bleeds, we’ll never be free.

• Haha 2

Well here it goes.... screw you, and your white hoes, I don't watch to touch anything as straight as a toe nail. Keep yo Milk Maids bitch, cause I already milked them of all there milk. Fuck ya'll Nords, humping your giants and your goats. The real barbarians are my OG's, the Orismer, dancing with all the giant insectees, while all the princess's dance on my lappee, with Septims being thrown. We going to ravage those Thalmor-dodo's, i'll take the asses of there hoes, cause I can lick like a snake. They all scream, D.A.L.E.S, i'm there Empress bitch, and I don't take noooooos. 

My homeboy, N.A.A spitting balls of flame, is going to ravage there hays, going to burn there crops, and tear them apart for taking away my babes! I deck him in B.L.I.N.G, i feed him a dozens robbers a day! My studs are going to reap and rage, with there gleaming axes I gave them! Legion's going to march, as they fuck shit up, with their dickings.  I got a giant O.G, when ya'll snow monkeys come yapping they going to be baned. Ya'll can stew in your mountains, because it aint nothing but ice and rocks. You better run bitch, cause I like to cut heads, not stab my homeboys in the back! I'm going to rebuild C.Y.R.O.D.I.I.L, and I aint making shit up!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1