Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

There was never gonna be a war, people don't seem to understand these niggas are poor as hell. That "attack" pretty much confirms it. If they weren't gonna kill anyone in an attack called "Operation Soleimani", in retaliation for the assassination of their 2nd most powerful official and top military mind, then they never were. It's just a show to keep themselves in power because their own people are tired of their shit.

Those sanctions Trump just issued are gonna cripple them even more. They're probably cursing themselves right now.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

European nations could just say "fuck you" and close their borders...

But yea, if they attack I hope trump lights them up, but, I'd rather that not happen. Tired of middle eastern conflicts decades ago. My brother's dad lost his life over it up there.

I don't get it, I really can't fathom the powers that be being too afraid of public appearance to protect their own country where their family and children live. I just read about a big scandal in the UK where their police are being reprimanded for knowing about "grooming gangs", where muslim men target white girls, ages 16 and lower to be made into sex slaves.

They abduct them, drug them, give them alcohol and rape them until they psychologically submit to the abuse willingly. 

And the police know about it and they did nothing. There was only a talk about it recently because some high official held them responsible when four girls were discovered after being taken years ago.

And it happened because the cops didn't want to look racist or feed "Islamophobia" so they turned the other way.

Meaning they cared more about their image and the image of Muslim men than little girls' livelihood and innocence. 

At the end of the day I consider allowing such things to go on and support politicians that would be weak in the face of evil a greater sin than appearing racist or like a warmonger. I'd rather support nuclear fire than to ever give evil like that a foothold in the world.

I don't know how true that is. But one thing I do know is that people are getting so fed up with the current politicians in my country that a party that started out as one for neo-nazis is currently pending to be largest political party in our parliament. Granted, it's just the polls. But a lot of them have been pointing at the same trend. 

Worst thing is that a lot of politicians blame the voters rather than reconsidering their own policies. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

16 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Worst thing is that a lot of politicians blame the voters rather than reconsidering their own policies. 

It's the exact same thing here. Its the same as how people called Gamer Gate a wave of straight white males reacting negatively to women in gaming, even though their biggest supporters were "people of color" lol and women...

They pulled the same bs when Hillary lost to Trump.

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Saw the word blog in the link and had to look for more sources. And it's pretty much true. 

All of this makes me wonder if Caesar in New Vegas was right. We've had our thesis and it has now created its antithesis. Now we'll just have to wait and see if there'll be a synthesis. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bruh. The fuck you talking bout, bruh.

Bruh.

Bruh

Just stupid ass tumblr shit bruh.

White looking ass bee.

@The Good Doctor
Since you reacted with the confused reaction, I'm joking about a post Colonel made on tumblr.

https://colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/190145586765/anarchosurfism-i-wonder-whats-popping-on

• Thanks 1