Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

It's basically what the future would look like if we ever managed to colonize Mars, with a wild card element thrown in that I don't wanna spoil. It's a badass show tho for sure. Lots of great space drama and actors, and they even invented a very believable and trashy ass accent for the "Belters", the dirty deformed and poor people that live in space stations between earth and mars and mine important minerals for them. They have whole generations of people born in zero G and have never lived on a planet with real gravity. 

They get very detailed in all of that shit, which is why it's so intriguing to watch.

They could do better on the physics of the vacuum of space tho XD 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

Post the spoilers here, without a spoiler tag. It's bothersome opening them. So just post it all in plain text. :P 

BEF17EF3-DCD5-431D-9C93-5ACEC3768C33.thumb.jpeg.4c31d94493e9c8cfce5447ac54490bad.jpeg71AFFB64-06DB-4E19-B10E-C3D112E4E2E3.thumb.jpeg.4113b9d4181061c747760b3aedc98284.jpegC2C166A4-151A-4C6F-BEE8-018E9F3E2C1A.thumb.jpeg.9ee759e60252211955f1e4a472189650.jpeg

Basically Kylo comes back to the light, they fight Palpatine together, lose. Luke’s ghost is supposed to come to her in a vision and encourage her, but they axed that.

Instead she hulks our and uses MACE WINDU’s power to kill Palpatine, and she has all the powers of Anakin, Luke, Yoda, everyone, even Princess Leia, and she becomes the new chosen instead of Anakin.

Then at the end after buries Luke and Anakin lightsaber on Tatooine, and someone asks her who she is and she says “Rey Skywalker”. :/ 

She identifies as a Skywalker. And apparently she’s got blood related to Palpatine. 

And she gets a yellow lightsaber XD at least Centurion gets that I guess lol 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I searched for some leaks myself too. They very much confirms what you just posted. 

Apparently Rey briefly dies but Kylo resurrects her, they share a kiss and then he dies with his body vanishing. 

No mention of even if the First Order is beaten. Palpatine is the big bad and that's that apparently. 

Also it's hinted at that Snoke is just some clone produced by Palapatine and there are clone tanks with more Snokes in the movie. 

• Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

38 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Reveal hidden contents

BEF17EF3-DCD5-431D-9C93-5ACEC3768C33.thumb.jpeg.4c31d94493e9c8cfce5447ac54490bad.jpeg71AFFB64-06DB-4E19-B10E-C3D112E4E2E3.thumb.jpeg.4113b9d4181061c747760b3aedc98284.jpegC2C166A4-151A-4C6F-BEE8-018E9F3E2C1A.thumb.jpeg.9ee759e60252211955f1e4a472189650.jpeg

Basically Kylo comes back to the light, they fight Palpatine together, lose. Luke’s ghost is supposed to come to her in a vision and encourage her, but they axed that.

Instead she hulks our and uses MACE WINDU’s power to kill Palpatine, and she has all the powers of Anakin, Luke, Yoda, everyone, even Princess Leia, and she becomes the new chosen instead of Anakin.

Then at the end after buries Luke and Anakin lightsaber on Tatooine, and someone asks her who she is and she says “Rey Skywalker”. :/ 

She identifies as a Skywalker. And apparently she’s got blood related to Palpatine. 

And she gets a yellow lightsaber XD at least Centurion gets that I guess lol 

I read that the leaks were pretty much all true.

What a mess. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's currently the lowest rated Star Wars title since Phantom Menace XD People are giving it 1's and 10.  I honestly can't wait to watch it, I think it's going to be a glorious clusterfuck of stupidity. 

Believe it or not, it actually gets even worse than the dog shit Colonel put in his spoilers. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.