Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’d also like to point out that MK said the Fox was Shor too later on, which you agree with XD you don’t dislike MK, you just dislike the stuff you know is MK.

80 percent of Elder scrolls is MK

Key word later on, ie after ESO came out so he could keep grasping at relevance in a series that left him in the 90's like it should have 

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I get the feeling that you only dislike MK because it goes over your head... XD 

No. I dislike MK because everything I've seen of his cheapens and ruins the series for me and its all just a bunch of gargled up bullshit that i think has no place in TES

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Difference being MK didn’t almost ruin the series and it was better with him around. 

I just meant in their situations.

Just now, Centurion said:

Key word later on, ie after ESO came out so he could keep grasping at relevance in a series that left him in the 90's like it should have 

Hate the crazy esoteric stuff all day, but without MK, TES is still just a generic fantasy D&D clone. He had a huge hand in changing the direction of things with Redguard and Morrowind. 

• Like 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

No. I dislike MK because everything I've seen of his cheapens and ruins the series for me and its all just a bunch of gargled up bullshit that i think has no place in TES

Then you hate the grand majority of TES lol including the lore version of the Legion and a Cyrodiil which we unfortunately never got.

This statement just proves my point XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I already spotted Colonel's trolling earlier (See last page), I was just making a joke on this meme XD

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/to-be-fair-you-have-to-have-a-very-high-iq-to-understand-rick-and-morty

We got that, now take this L for explaining your own joke AND being gay.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@BigBossBalrog
yis.thumb.jpg.25d8f6cc54925785734323dbc132b375.jpg

Also related to the talk on page 22. Clone Wars and THE Clone Wars were the shit, The Clone Wars honestly had a pretty meh first few seasons but that show got better and was a good part of my childhood. Of course saying that I do like Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars more.... minus the weird shit with Anakin and the fuggly cat aliens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You should have seen Colonel when we were playing Reach a few days ago. He just fucking hops in the game chat while we were in discord and all I hear is "Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger" and then the chat exploded.

Can confirm. Colonel only communicates via racial profanities when we chat as well.

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.