Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You know the animated cartoon shot don’t count XD 

First off, yes it does

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s garbage. Facts.

Second off TCW is the best canon star wars content to come one since the originals, only being topped by the Mandalorian if Disney doesn't some how fuck it

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And looks like Jabba dung

the art and animation is gets wayyyy better about the season three mark

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It looks like ass throughout and only the movies and Mandalorian are canon, fight me

We don't have too because George Lucas is the maker of Clone Wars, has been acknowledged as being 100 percent canon by the movies integrating parts from it, and being the best Star Wars media since the original movies. So no, you have to prove it isn't canon XD Which you can't. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Doesn’t belong to George anymore, therefore his opinion is invalid 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Filoni

Except for the fact Dave Filoni, the person who George got to help and direct the series, is the third most powerful person at Lucasfilms right nowXD And is one of the brains behind the Mandalorian. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Filoni

Except for the fact Dave Filoni, the person who George got to help and direct the series, is the third most powerful person at Lucasarts right nowXD And is one of the brains behind the Mandalorian. 

Third most aint the first most and him directing don’t mean shit fight me

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

23 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Well aren't you people just the nicest. XD 

I saw that there were 20 new posts on my email feed and was like "hell yeah!" Feels like it’s been forever since we’ve had a good long convo on this thread! And then of course it’s just Colonel trolling our resident SW nerds. :rofl: 

I’ll take it. XD 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

35 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

False. You’re all fags and you should feel fags.

I don’t care if Jesus came down and saideth it himself. It is glorified filler

feel how you wanna feel, but its right back at you when you start on your MK worship, except mines real canon :dntknw:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

feel how you wanna feel, but its right back at you when you start on your MK worship, except mines real canon :dntknw:

MK is canon as hell, they’re still making games based off of his lore. Be salty all you like lol but Beth literally can’t make split without borrowing from shit he wrote years ago.

meanwhile that shitty anime literally changes nothing

George Lucas reminds me of MK a little, tbh. Creates or signs off on all this additional lore that the current owners pick and choose from while throwing aside the rest. But such a prominent figure in the series creation that fans of his still take his word on things even though he no longer has any real say. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

MK is canon as hell, they’re still making games based off of his lore. Be salty all you like lol but Beth literally can’t make split without borrowing from shit he wrote years ago.

meanwhile that shitty anime literally changes nothing

Nope not canon and you're a fag for liking any of his work. 

I don't care if Jesus came down and saideth it himself. It is glorified fanfiction

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

George Lucas reminds me of MK a little, tbh. Creates or signs off on all this additional lore that the current owners pick and choose from while throwing aside the rest. But such a prominent figure in the series creation that fans of his still take his word on things even though he no longer has any real say. 

Difference being MK didn’t almost ruin the series and it was better with him around.