Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Why did you edit my post with my eyes they sting, and then didn’t bother to say “hey, I edited this post”, you jackass XD

:rofl: Glad you said something. I was very confused. Like you had internet tourettes or something. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, saw mando.

Hide contents

good episode, not much else to say tho

It’s great that these episodes that are a break from the overall arc are still great and don’t just feel like pointless filler, plus seeing Tatooine again with all those locations was amazing

Fuck:dntknw:

...there's a game breaking bug that crashes on certain emergent factions end turn.

F U C K

I was having such a fun campaign as the Tsardom of Bulgaria too, Milan declared war on me several turns before the crash bug and brought all of northern Italy against me as well. I was just about to crush an army sent against me too.

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My game of the year is Outer Worlds.

Mine too. Easily.

The Outer Worlds
Metro Exodus
Control
Sekiro
A Plague Tale

Shows how light I was on the gaming this year that I've only beaten 2 out of my top 5. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I  hope a game with no DLC, micro transactions, or multiplayer winning the GOTY sends a message to publisher how successful these games can be.

And FROM has universally held to this principal of always respecting the player. FROM has never taken the award, despite all the great games it's made the last two generations, and Miyisaki was tearing up a little on stage, so I personally think they earned it.