Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Damn colonel you completely skipped over the comments I want you to pay attention too lmao

I’m like Doc lol XD you know how you were when you read all my metaphysical shit in that one post?

Thats me when y’all start talking clone wars and deep Star Wars lore :P 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m like Doc lol XD you know how you were when you read all my metaphysical shit in that one post?

Yeah, as soon as the lore gets more complicated than, say, Captain Price’s decision to set off a nuclear bomb above Washington DC to snuff out flames, things start to go over my head real fast.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, as soon as the lore gets more complicated than, say, Captain Price’s decision to set off a nuclear bomb above Washington DC to snuff out flames, things start to go over my head real fast.

I thought he did that to EMP all the Russian's mecahnised units? 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I thought he did that to EMP all the Russian's mecahnised units? 

If only. XD 

Shepherd: We thought we'd recover the ACS before the Russians could crack it. We were wrong. Then Makarov turned the U.S. into his scapegoat. Next thing you know there's flames everywhere. What's this image you're sending me? 

A Russian nuclear submarine is analyzed, showing its internal mechanical layout and 16 megaton nuclear payload.

Captain Price: You wanna put out an oil fire, Sir, you set off a bigger explosion right next to it. Sucks away the oxygen. Snuffs the flame. 

Shepherd: Price, you been locked away too long. Better get your mind right, son. 

Captain Price: Shepherd, are you willing to do what is necessary to win? 

Shepherd: Always. 

Captain Price: We got ourselves a pretty big fire. Gonna need a huge bang.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

If only. XD 

Hide contents

Shepherd: We thought we'd recover the ACS before the Russians could crack it. We were wrong. Then Makarov turned the U.S. into his scapegoat. Next thing you know there's flames everywhere. What's this image you're sending me? 

A Russian nuclear submarine is analyzed, showing its internal mechanical layout and 16 megaton nuclear payload.

Captain Price: You wanna put out an oil fire, Sir, you set off a bigger explosion right next to it. Sucks away the oxygen. Snuffs the flame. 

Shepherd: Price, you been locked away too long. Better get your mind right, son. 

Captain Price: Shepherd, are you willing to do what is necessary to win? 

Shepherd: Always. 

Captain Price: We got ourselves a pretty big fire. Gonna need a huge bang.

Well it worked in the U.S's favor didn't it? XD

35 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I find your lack of faith disturbing, but fair enough.

As soon as you give even a hint of MK influence I tune it out and start skipping and skimming and making my own plot in the middle of your posts

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I find your lack of faith disturbing, but fair enough.

As soon as you give even a hint of MK influence I tune it out and start skipping and skimming and making my own plot in the middle of your posts

You must skip and skim practically every post I've had then XD That's fine tho lol

@The Good Doctor 

Looking back, all "Apollo Creed" had to do was shoot Mando in the back without announcing his presence XD He had the drop on him, which is impressive. He'd at least do some damage, maybe.

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You must skip and skim practically every post I've had then XD That's fine tho lol

@The Good Doctor 

Reveal hidden contents

Looking back, all "Apollo Creed" had to do was shoot Mando in the back without announcing his presence XD He had the drop on him, which is impressive. He'd at least do some damage, maybe.

It’s very hard to see because of the cape, but if you go rewatch him busting into the imperial remnant compound you can sometimes very quickly see the back plate of beskar. And Mandalorians typically we’re front and back protection

• Thanks 1

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@The Good Doctor 

Hide contents

Hiding from him seems impressive at first, until you realize that his field of view is just a big T. :P 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

It’s very hard to see because of the cape, but if you go rewatch him busting into the imperial remnant compound you can sometimes very quickly see the back plate of beskar. And Mandalorians typically we’re front and back protection

Are they allowed to fuck and if so, do they have to keep the helmets on XD 

Coincidentally I find your tattoo much cooler now lol