Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Knew it would XD I definitely had a bit of a chub goin

Hide contents

And then the guys in jet packs rolled in and I did a little blasting off of my own

“A bit of a chub” is the understatement of the millennium

there was some much badass shit and also new lore additions it’s so fucking cool. This show has made Star Wars what it used to be and I’m so fucking happy
  • Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

“A bit of a chub” is the understatement of the millennium

Hide contents

there was some much badass shit and also new lore additions it’s so fucking cool. This show has made Star Wars what it used to be and I’m so fucking happy

Honestly it’s made Star Wars vastly better. It’s not kiddy or childish but still has the world’s fantasy esque charm to it. It’s got cute moments and incredibly brutal ones. Consistently. It got rid of all the corniness too.

Its So good that I honestly don’t give a shit about Jedi and lightsabers XD that alone is an incredible feat

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently the armorer is actually a Nite Owl. She's one of Bo Katan's girls. 

latest?cb=20180820051832

I remeber Doctor saying the horns could have meant she was one of the ones loyal to Maul, which is funny considering the Nite Owls hated him XD

Yes, but who’s to say all the night owls sided with Bo Katan? Literally the whole split happened because some Mando’s claim Maul is the leader because of his victory over Visla and claiming the dark saber, and Bo left because she believed that Maul was a danger to Mandalore and incapable of taking the title because he’s not Mandalorian. It all comes down to personal ideals

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Yes, but who’s to say all the night owls sided with Bo Katan? Literally the whole split happened because some Mando’s claim Maul is the leader because of his victory over Visla and claiming the dark saber, and Bo left because she believed that Maul was a danger to Mandalore and incapable of taking the title because he’s not Mandalorian. It all comes down to personal ideals

I thought the Nite Owls were led by Bo Katan and a majority of them went with her when Deathwatch split up because of Maul? 

I guess she could be one of the few that remained with Maul though. 

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its So good that I honestly don’t give a shit about Jedi and lightsabers XD that alone is an incredible feat

Coming from the guy who has specifically said that he only cares about it for the Jedi and lightsabers, that is indeed saying a lot. XD 

But I agree. 

That said, I actually think that with the Baby Yoda stuff, this show about a fucking bounty hunter has actually handled the Force better than any of the movies since the OT. 

Seeing the Force from the Mandalorian’s awed perspective made it feel so much more impactful to me than when we follow all these Jedi around who know at least three other Jedi each and are constantly jumping twenty feet and moving stuff around with their space magic like it’s a casual tool. 

This show made the Force feel magical again. 

• Like 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I thought the Nite Owls were led by Bo Katan and a majority of them went with her when Deathwatch split up because of Maul? 

I can’t keep up with y’all lore nerds on all this. All I know is that her helmet horns look almost exactly modeled after the horns Maul had. XD So I’m going with that because I’m a dumb American who only understands first person shooters.  

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Coming from the guy who has specifically said that he only cares about it for the Jedi and lightsabers, that is indeed saying a lot. XD 

But I agree. 

Hide contents

That said, I actually think that with the Baby Yoda stuff, this show about a fucking bounty hunter has actually handled the Force better than any of the movies since the OT. 

Seeing the Force from the Mandalorian’s awed perspective made it feel so much more impactful to me than when we follow all these Jedi around who know at least three other Jedi each and are constantly jumping twenty feet and moving stuff around with their space magic like it’s a casual tool. 

This show made the Force feel magical again. 

Agreed, was thinking that same thing when I saw it. Was awe inspiring for pretty much the first time ever

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Did you not comprehend anything I said? She was the leader but that doesn’t mean everyone went with her. And the helmet style isn’t reserved for only nite owls, the nite owls is specifical the symbol on the helmet.

but also he’s a picture post-visla death after the split of Death Watch happened

E020FACE-8887-496F-B353-7B37542F2FC2.thumb.png.561d6ffdb55e1354b6b75d4e53234770.png
if you look in the right corner..... BOOM Nite Owl

Edited by Centurion

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Did you not comprehend anything I said? She was the leader but that doesn’t mean everyone went with her. And the helmet style isn’t reserved for only nite owls, the nite owls is specifical the symbol on the helmet.

but also he’s a picture post-visla death after the split of Death Watch happened

E020FACE-8887-496F-B353-7B37542F2FC2.thumb.png.561d6ffdb55e1354b6b75d4e53234770.png

Ah your right. My mistake, Jedi Archivist XD 

But during the canon Darth Maul comic, all his super commandos all have customized their armor extensively. So I would think it would be odd to keep the markers of a group whose now in opposition to your liege lord. 

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ah your right. My mistake, Jedi Archivist XD 

But during the canon Darth Maul comic, all his super commandos all have customized their armor extensively. So I would think it would be odd to keep the markers of a group whose now in opposition to your liege lord. 

The forge master doesn’t have any marks suggesting she’s a nite owl, and the maul aligned night owl pictured there was literally 5 seconds after Bo and her peeps pieced out.

Also, I prefer Sith Chronicler to being a Jedi of any sort.

Also from Jedi Fallen Order

09F128E0-D424-4774-8D09-5351C841A718.thumb.jpeg.658cdbdcc7486db4386f830a0c6e68f8.jpeg

Starkiller base was Ilum, the sacred Jedi world were The Gathering was held, for you plebs: The Gathering- a test for Jedi younglings were they were faced with challenges to overcome there shortcoming like being cowardly or selfish in order to claim their Kyber crystal to build their own lightsaber. Kyber crystals were also the main power source for the Death Stars super laser

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

But anyway, it's stupid thing to argue about anyway XD

You were being serious? XD how much of the lore was made after to just make sense of that stupid ass trilogy :rofl: not that I’d change the performances lol they were perfect for all the wrong reasons

• Haha 1

Sheev is my nigga of course XD but so much involving him has some very specific lore explanation that after all added up just seems like BS XD it’s hard for me to believe that shit was intentional to that level, and if it was?

Bra fucking vo, George.