Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

There's alot of environmental storytelling and minimalist elements, kinda reminds me of Angel Egg's, and Miyisaki's writing style. 

You could say the Mandalorian is the Dark Souls of Star Wars XD

If you watch the trailer, they already showed a bunch of female bounty hunters who haven't appeared yet...it's like the second fucking epsidoe. 

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's alot of environmental storytelling and minimalist elements, kinda reminds me of Angel Egg's, and Miyisaki's writing style. 

You could say the Mandalorian is the Dark Souls of Star Wars XD

Your takes are bad and you should feel bad.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder who saved him during the Clone Wars? I'm guessing either a Jedi or a Clone Trooper. 

He seems to think pretty lowly of the Empire and the Republic to I doubt it was a Clone. And he doesn’t seem to know what the force is so probably not a Jedi either. 

My guess is someone from the underworld. A smuggler, bounty hunter, or the like. Maybe a Mandalorian though I’m not sure why they’d be there.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

HOLLLYYY SHIIIITTT STAR WARS HAS NEVER BEEN THIS GOOD

Reveal hidden contents

and neither had those jet packs XD 

Im so glad he got the armor and they didn’t go the typical route of the hero refusing pay and making a stand, receiving jack shit.

Right?!?

Mando is practically an RPG character who always chooses the violent options. XD Always getting faced with all these moral choices, loot rewards that actually act as upgrades to his gear. Side fetch quest for the Jawas with a boss at the end.  Dynamic faction reputation...

And every time he gets a new piece, they tease at something new for him to get. Got the high level pauldron? Finish this quest and you’ll get the rest of the set. Okay, well now you’re in a high level area and you’re starting to see characters with jet packs... you want one. XD 

Speaking of which, @ColonelKillaBee how freaking badass were those Mandalorians?!? The big guy with the laser minigun has like three speaking lines and he’s now in my top 3 favorites based solely on the coolness factor. XD 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

:rofl: very apt comparison.

I agree but sometimes greed and balls overcome intelligence.

My question is, did the Mandalorian shoot him there where the steel was on purpose or was he just that lucky.

Big guy is awesome, love how jealous they were. XD and that any one of them can take on the Mandalorian.

I want him to have a jet pack now too XD 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I agree but sometimes greed and balls overcome intelligence.

Makes me wonder if he’s a bigger badass than he seems. Like, to have balls like that after seeing that dude lay waste to so many people he’s gotta have some serious accomplishments of his own. 

Considering how brutal Mando’s been with everyone else he’s fought, my guess is he was shooting to kill and Creed got lucky. But the first episode did make it seem like there was some respect between them so I guess we’ll see. 

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Big guy is awesome, love how jealous they were. XD and that any one of them can take on the Mandalorian.

I want him to have a jet pack now too XD 

Yeah, like our Mandalorian is badass and all but he probably is pretty average compared to big guy and some of the others. He’s still got some leveling to do. XD 

I’d bet money he gets or at least borrows a jetpack by the end. Too iconic. Too awesome. 

More evidence that he’s an RPG character: He doesn’t have an established name. He never takes off his armor. He only speaks in 1 or 2 sentences at a time, obviously because that’s all they can fit in the dialogue box. :P 

• Haha 2

I also liked that for once these trained Imperial Stormtroopers weren’t a bunch of chumps. I mean, he still kicked their asses but that’s more because he’s crazy badasses than because they were incompetent. They actually held their blasters like real weapons for once. XD 

Post on last page. 

• Like 1

I think I wanna model this playthrough after

The big dude with the laser mini gun XD specifically tagged abilities that were interchangeable for different builds this time.

Want laser mini with melee for big bitches. Tho tbh you could probably just get heavy weapons to level 20 and do just fine with them.

• Haha 2