Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

*Me browsing reddit* 

*Get a part of Fallen Order spoiled.* 

*Want to fucking buy it now* 

*Shakes violently.* 

Must...beat...Norman Reedus and the funky Fetus first...must beat...Norman Reedus...

But-but they confirmed it.

ru22uGg.gif

They confirmed...double bladed lightsabers...SCREW YOU EA, I WONT BUY YOUR SHIT FULL PRICE! 

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Reveal hidden contents

But seriously, apparently you get the choice of dual wielding two lightsabers or getting the saber staff. And with the later you can deactivate it to a one blade saber and reactivate the second part mid combo. Not going to lie that seems sweet. 

My prediction: The game ends up being genuinely good, but people justifiably boycott it because it's EA. EA takes this as a sign that good, non-cash grabby games aren't what people want and go back to exclusively publishing shitty discount Battlefronts.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bruh who the fuck else voted for Inwold?! :rofl:

#Theodidnothingwrong

#Bitchesbebitchin

I voted for several people, but Inwold was my least confident pick. XD He's too much of an unknown right now.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

My prediction: The game ends up being genuinely good, but people justifiably boycott it because it's EA. EA takes this as a sign that good, non-cash grabby games aren't what people want and go back to exclusively publishing shitty discount Battlefronts.

NeedyJitteryGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

We need to search our feelings...we know it to be true

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Lol only after voting did I realize this wasn't a thread asking who was the worst person. Whoops.

Wait, in what world did you view some poor Earl as a worse person than... well, any of the other options?! :rofl: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Me and BT were joking that during battle Inwold would lift his faceplate up for better visibility and to breathe easier then WAM, arrow to the face.

Sounds like I backed the right horse. 

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not yet but we really expecting. Normally I love that but I need money for the holidays coming up. They’ll shut down the roads and all sorts of extra shit if it snows.

We didn’t shut down the roads so I’m still working. Course, I’ll be taking off half this week anyway to hunt. Hoping it’s still snowy when I do. I never get to hunt in the snow. XD 

The big town up north, Cape Girardeau, apparently got hit pretty good. Their school made this monstrosity to announce that they’re taking the day off.