Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yep. But I usually don’t just rush in and kill hosts. I prefer keeping a distance and just pestering them while they progress.

That’s my second favorite spot, both low level and new game plus. 

My first is the consumed Kings garden. If they don’t spawn in that narrow space perfect for greatswords, they’ll spawn near a bunch of cathedral knights and rampant dark soul things. And it’s a small space so they can’t run far.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

The armor I'm wearing (Northern Set, Mail Leggings and fallen kngith gauntlets) literally has made me invisible when laying in the water where you fight those two lizard hound things.

Two Aldrich Faithful invaded me and they both got so close that I thought my embers would give it away, one quit out and the other is still searching for me.

15283219351851350919756.jpg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The armor I'm wearing (Northern Set, Mail Leggings and fallen kngith gauntlets) literally has made me invisible when laying in the water where you fight those two lizard hound things.

This is way more hilarious than just using he white tree branch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Lookie what I got today 

a1PVnmj.jpg

I really wanted to get the Bloodborne one :(  But it has no developer commentary. 

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to see any pictures of armor that more grounded looking like Anri’s. That set looks really nice, as do a few of the others from what Doc has showed me

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to see any pictures of armor that more grounded looking like Anri’s. That set looks really nice, as do a few of the others from what Doc has showed me

Here is one from the second game that I think you’ll like.

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Here is one from the second game that I think you’ll like.

I do like that one. It feels both real enough and ‘fantastic’ (as in Fantasy) enough, which is how I like my Fantasy armors. 

6 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Faraam and Drakeblood are "grounded" but are beautiful in my opinion

190528a9a6323e3ff59e4c70b91cad6b--dark-s

bba3ad2e8dee33cf7a318200971f86ff.jpg

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW @BTCollins have you thought of trying the Soulsborne series? If your worried about trying an Eastern Game, Fromsoft is very good at crafting a grounded, Medieval Fantasy world. They look and feel more like a Western RPG anyway. 

Those sets are sweet. Thanks Balrog!

As for checking out the game, I plan on it, but I’ve got a bit of a backlog at the moment. But I’ve heard enough good things from y’all and in general to check it out eventually

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I think an underrated set is the Northern one, that torso with the chain leggings looks great. I went a sort of northern Slave Knight character and popped the Slave Knight hood along with fallen knight gauntlets.

Looks cool as shit, in a sort of run down way.

I like the Northern set quite a bit. Just wish it was a full helmet that went well with it.

One of my favorites in 3 is actually just the plain old starting Knight set. 

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I like the Northern set quite a bit. Just wish it was a full helmet that went well with it.

One of my favorites in 3 is actually just the plain old starting Knight set. 

Its a shame too, everyone and their brother considers you a noob if you wear that past the early game.

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Its a shame too, everyone and their brother considers you a noob if you wear that past the early game.

Because you are, lol. It’s aight but there’s a lot of better combinations.

I figured you’d like that set though. I thought you’d like some of the dlc sets too from ashes of ariandel.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Because you are, lol. It’s aight but there’s a lot of better combinations.

I figured you’d like that set though. I thought you’d like some of the dlc sets too from ashes of ariandel.

Shit I never wore it past the early game, there are nicer choices in my opinion. But for Doc it isn't unusual to hold that set in high regard because its a nice one.

I don't think I wore anything from the Ashes dlc.

I honestly liked most of the armor in Ashes quite a bit. Fallen Knight, and Millwood, and parts of Slave Knight are all pretty sweet. 

The Sunset Armor set would be my favorite in the game if it had a matching helmet like the Knight set. I hate that pointy cap it comes with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I honestly liked most of the armor in Ashes quite a bit. Fallen Knight, and Millwood, and parts of Slave Knight are all pretty sweet. 

The Sunset Armor set would be my favorite in the game if it had a matching helmet like the Knight set. I hate that pointy cap it comes with.

Its that emo weeb ass strand of fabric that covers the eye which ruins the helment for me.