Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

Well to top it off right before bed I had an awesome experience that had me laughing.

I spend the better part of an hour invading and getting invaded by this same dude, who I beat every time but was super polite (minus one point down which he deserved for being scummy). He ends up putting his white soap sign down and I summon him for some jolly ganking, but oh hell nah. I get invaded by this really skilled player using Wolf+Hornet rings and unless the guy I summoned has full health is one shot by a backstab.

But I ain't no casual, my buddy dies but I manage to kill the invader as he's running away to heal. I felt good about that victory, no shame in admitting a player is more skilled then you. So I run back to summon said dude again but because I have the dried finger on the super skilled invaders instantly comes back.

Summon was much more careful this time and avoid dying, we effectively fought the invader and pushed him back to heal three times. Thankfully summon knew when I stopped chasing the invader, he was supposed to stop too. For a long time that prevented the invader from splitting us up. Until I finally decided to give chase when he was in Oolacile Dungeon/Abyss. We carefully make our way into the abyss and the invader jumps the gun prematurely, knocking himself out of chameleon and running away. Sadly my summon makes the mistake of falling down where all the Humanities are. I hesitate and decided to continue normally to avoid getting plunge attacked, stupid me because the invader fucking backstabs the summon when I was half way to meeting back up with him.

I say fuck that shit and run my ass back up and out of the abyss, the invader was about twenty seconds behind me so I had a fucking brilliant idea. By the time I got the the elevator shortcut back to the beginning, the invader just got out of the abyss so he saw me go up the elevator. You see a casual would have ran back to the bonfire to re-summon, but I knew he'd think I would do that. So I did the opposite and ran the other way back into the level. I can only imagine the invader's confusion when he didn't find me up there. Hilariously my summon who died ended up invading me too. XD

It worked in my favor because invader fucked his ass up instead of looking for me, so when I'm back into the abyss I see that invader killed my former summon. If I was a filthy casual and went to summon again, I would have gotten split roasted by two reds. Instead I (for once I can legit say this) outsmarted the better skilled player and made it to the boss wall and he got booted from my world.

I tried inviting the invader to a party to congratulate him for fucking my summon up so many times and explain what happened, but he probably thought the invite was to shit talk and never joined.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:06 AM, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hot damn.

I just saw this today...fucking christ. Why Namco why?! Should have just let Miyisaki build the game he wanted. This is why I hate corporate greed. They forced him to compromise his vision, cause they wanted the series to end with a potential opening for a sequel. Now I really want to see the game Miyisaki wanted to created for the Dark Souls finale. 

Those things gotta be tied to the butterfly pilgrims somehow. Aside from their look and that they also crowd the sky, the first ones we saw were facing a dead dragon. No clue what that all means to this day. Unless the end of light and dark means a return to the grey nothing when dragons existed.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Those things gotta be tied to the butterfly pilgrims somehow. Aside from their look and that they also crowd the sky, the first ones we saw were facing a dead dragon. No clue what that all means to this day. Unless the end of light and dark means a return to the grey nothing when dragons existed.

That's what people thought when the first gameplay came out. Even in the final game, at the High Wall you can see Undead worshipping trees...which are undead corpses turning into things that look like arch trees, as if the world is turning into the age of Grey once more. I think it was Memesaki's original intent anyway.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You have to farm 99 dragon scales to find out :chaos:

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Rewatching the video, I actually think Anor Londo looks so much cooler without the snow effect. Makes it feel like its still the dark Anor Londo from ds1.

I love the snow effect. It gives the whole place this eerie magical feel that builds up well to the Pontiff fight, and ties really well into the Painted World storyline since that’s where he came from. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I love the snow effect. It gives the whole place this eerie magical feel that builds up well to the Pontiff fight, and ties really well into the Painted World storyline since that’s where he came from. 

It's probably one of the most gorgeous areas in the series too, kinda like a wintery Yharnam

E58E1DBD3A334DD3CB2FE906E2101D67807C6CB5

• Like 1