Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

Have y’all taken a good look at these statues O.o the fuck is going on with these. Looks like something coming out of their mouths. 

Gotta remember to come back here and see if the moon hangs in the sky where these statues are looking up at too.

0185A1C0-6BC7-4B0B-BCD3-AD6A0AE9BEE9.jpeg

2A8DA232-916E-4634-BEFE-FE124862896B.jpeg

ACE5ED9C-836A-41FD-BC5D-3F014846CA95.jpeg

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8uJTFgn.jpg

Finished Demon Souls finally :devil: The Gloom armor is so fucking badass. It's so unpolished compared to the other games, but it's so special. 

This is a super cool detail? Remeber how Bloodborne was supposed to be "stealth" sequel to Demon Souls? Look at the final area of Demon Souls.

It+looks+like+the+old+one+from+demons+so

BfR1Su0.png

hqdefault.jpg

It's almost exactly the same arena as the secret cut chalice final area...

I didn’t pay enough attention here before mainly because I couldn’t see very well before XD but holy crisp is this place ten times worse than I thought.

Eyes, so many eyes, and Kin babies, or embryos everywhere in cages. One of them even had books in them which was interesting. 

Whole place is gross. Horrifying.

And it looks like the place has been up to Kin breeding for a while since they have statues of the babies everywhere outside. Plus a choir member is there and I’m certain it has to do with birthing these things, like research. Even now. Except they’re aiming higher of course.

95B10519-F791-4073-AD7E-FB6D5F654108.jpeg

738DE280-BE98-4FB4-AF31-10006C5735FA.jpeg

81656928-6CD8-4BDC-9CF7-0DABF1775637.jpeg

I just got it now that Mergo cries louder because it’s afraid of the Moon Presence, and basically you killing Rom allowed it’s will to bear down on you, beckoning you towards the voice of the crying baby.

The Queen too weeps for the fate of its child, both past and future.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

yvlmoev68rv31.jpg

Yet Memeisaki was able to get him on his team. 

Like that’s saying anything. :P If I knew GRRM’s phone number, I could probably get him to help write the RPs.

As long as it’s not Winds.

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.