BigBossBalrog

Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

I was thinking bloodborne, especially given the nature of the dlc

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

They themselves describe the dlc as a gothic adventure so the comparisons make sense

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They themselves describe the dlc as a gothic adventure so the comparisons make sense

Some additional horror elements are never a bad thing XD Unless when it's Beth Fallout's shitty references. 

• Sad 1

More random Elden Ring fanart. (All this for a game we practically know nothing about XD

uniiqno4l4151.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

j4zfv7kns5z41.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

1dx418gwyt441.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

3e0r8pjnir541.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

medkb1i7e9w41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

pagnz4u3t6w31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Admit it, these edge lords have bigger balls then the Hunters, they don't have guns.

abyss_stab.gif

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I guess you’re not a fellow subscriber to the theory that Balrog is actually a top tier Dark Souls badass who refuses to sully his blade with the blood of an unworthy opponent?

Lowkey the small child is Colonel after he unleashes the raw cosmic power Balrog has hidden.

Phew good god after not playing Bloodborne since the beginning of this year, jumping back in against Martyr Spam wasnt easy.

Took me four attempts and I only died due to his spam, which once I got back in the groove dodged without effort.

My sister beat the Taruas Demon in three tries. She was able to figure out the gimmick herself. She almost raged quit when the Black Knight kept killing her, but I told her she could fight it later when she was stronger XD Got passed the Dragon.

I told her Gywn and his gang are the good guys, she'll be a champion of flame XD

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I told her Gywn and his gang are the good guys, she'll be a champion of flame XD

A lie will remain a lie!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

A lie will remain a lie!

Go fucking jump off a cliff tentacle roots XD Team Vendrick for life! 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Go fucking jump off a cliff tentacle roots XD Team Vendrick for life! 

So team hollow and mindless?

It’ll be the funniest shit ever if the child decides on her own to extinguish the fire, becomes a Darkwraith, and starts grieving Sunbros. XD Balrog would be heartbroken.

Though tbh I wouldn’t expect her to get much farther. The early parts have lots of easy solutions and gimmicks that a little kid can figure out. But some of the upcoming bosses? I kinda doubt it. No way she reaches Ornstein and Smough, but if she somehow does, that’ll be a brick wall.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’ll be the funniest shit ever if the child decides on her own to extinguish the fire, becomes a Darkwraith, and starts grieving Sunbros. XD Balrog would be heartbroken.

Though tbh I wouldn’t expect her to get much farther. The early parts have lots of easy solutions and gimmicks that a little kid can figure out. But some of the upcoming bosses? I kinda doubt it. No way she reaches Ornstein and Smough, but if she somehow does, that’ll be a brick wall.

I'm pretty doubtful myself, since I remember wanting to quit when I reached that fight on my own playthrough, but I powered through after a few hours of deaths  XD Though i'll say Blighttown is when most people who aren't going to finish the game quit. 

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

No way she reaches Ornstein and Smough, but if she somehow does, that’ll be a brick wall.

Doc, she has the single greatest Dark Souls player of all time helping her. His radiant godlike skill at PVP shall be her guiding light.

• Haha 1