Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If more hackers were like this, the world would be a better place, 

Good ol' Chasethebro, he's invaded me twice. Beat him both times XD

First time was me as a solo host, the second I was having fun with Nick and he just randomly invaded. Both times he got salty as fuck on stream, but the second time took the cake. Nick kept trying to parry Chase, who was in full tryhard mode at that point and when he was finally parried and riposted (I then chased him down and finished him off with my plow) he got soooooo fucking salty.

I think I just had one of my all time favorite invasions.

I was playing on my glass canon fun dex build who uses every tool and trick in the book (It's a themed character) going up against three friends obviously in a chat together. They're doing a themed gank in the Ringed City Streets. I invade their world with an invader-friend already present, we stomp a blue then find the host and friends at the ladder at the streets bonfire.

They climb up the ladder to be cheeky and ambush us at the top. Invader-friend climbs up and I go the long way around to see if they jump down, after a little waiting I understand they won't jump down so I go to the ladder where they killed said invader-friend.

I climb up just before the top and see they're all waiting for me up there. Now I did a billion IQ move and unequipped everything but my Sharp Caestus and I fucking went to town on the host and his two friends, popping pocket poise and L2ing literally three people. It was the greatest moment of "I'm not trapped here with you, you're trapped with ME" ever and they scrambled and panic rolled at first then tried attacking, too late as I already killed one phantom and the host, then finished off the last one before it kicked me out of the world.

27 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Upon close inspection I just realized the ticks from Bloodborne have a very similar face to the locusts from Ringed City. Even kinda similar bodies.

Except the ticks look like the girl from the grudge XD

@ColonelKillaBee @The Good Doctor

I think I've made my meanest looking character in Ds3 yet. Probably my favorite appearance too. The idea behind it was simple, thought about Beowulf and then the Millwood Knights. So I thought up this character, Beowulf's Ghost. Supposed to be a Draugr and goddamn did I make him look fucking pissed. Think I've mastered the art of making long beards in Dark Souls 3.

104760242_Beowulf1.thumb.jpg.82d961bc1276ca3d511e4bf5415cb19a.jpg

486973508_Beowulf2.thumb.jpg.a71a489339d2773031c616a3777594ec.jpg

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’d be hilarious and sad if they port it and it’s still 30 FPS, Tho I’m not gonna lie, I barely noticed a difference in the vid tbh

That's cause your eyes have been filled with bad insight from over detailed 4k monitors and shit XD

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That's cause your eyes have been filled with bad insight from over detailed 4k monitors and shit XD

Perhaps, lol, gotta see it in 4k, which they should also be able to do with the new system

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I've never bothered finishing a new game plus, lol. Was boring.

Agreed. Dark Souls 2 had special bosses/items/npc's/enemies/encounters for New Game Plus, but for some reason they didn't have the feature for other games.

I think Plus 3 in Dark Souls 1 was my highest, i'm not a fan. 

Get fuuuuucked Maldron. Been playing ds2 lately on a newish moonlight greatsword mage character and completely fucked maldron up at Brume Tower.

One backstab and parry + riposte later he tries running down the tower only to be gunned down by heavy homing soul arrows. Didn't even get me killed, gg Fromsoft's most cheeky troll!

Edited by TheCzarsHussar