Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wow something very small I noticed over time when watching Avatar videos on youtube. Several Fallout voice actors worked on the show.

Generic NCR guy, right?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The ironic part is, I'm pretty sure Erik Todd Dellums, Three Dog VA also voiced Koh the Face Stealer.

Ironic? Because 3 Dog is a two-faced piece of shit?

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ironic? Because 3 Dog is a two-faced piece of shit?

Most people don't know about him supporting that asshole of a Ghoul and the slaughter of Tempey tower XD

Good taste in music though..."Keep hacking and whacking and slashing..."

Going to the BB and DS comparison again, I still think this is by far the most horrifying villian FROM has done. 

6e54e1bc5fc229c1c0d4968d82fd0b55.jpg

"When Aldrich ruminated on the fading of the fire, it inspired visions of a coming age of the deep sea.  He knew the path would be arduous, but he had no fear. He would devour the gods himself."

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Most people don't know about him supporting that asshole of a Ghoul and the slaughter of Tempey tower XD

Ignoring everything else, the way he used our father’s location as bargain chip to send us on a suicide mission while toting his "good fight" nonsense was enough to make me hate the guy. Especially considering the Lone Wanderer is basically a kid. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Good taste in music though..."Keep hacking and whacking and slashing..."

Smackin. Get the lyrics right, nigga

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Going to the BB and DS comparison again, I still think this is by far the most horrifying villian FROM has done. 

6e54e1bc5fc229c1c0d4968d82fd0b55.jpg

"When Aldrich ruminated on the fading of the fire, it inspired visions of a coming age of the deep sea.  He knew the path would be arduous, but he had no fear. He would devour the gods himself."

In souls yea but BB easily tops that

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The ending of this thing legitimately made me laugh out loud. XD 

https://www.ronnowpoetry.com/contents/borges/Ragnarok.html

So... what I gathered from this is that the gods were unrecognizable from their past, now effected by their modern representations through multiple cultures so they shot those freaks down?

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So... what I gathered from this is that the gods were unrecognizable from their past, now effected by their modern representations through multiple cultures so they shot those freaks down?

I took it as the gods were driven out of their place in the world by Christianity and Islam, and in their isolation became warped and wild and in some cases unrecognizable. The people were excited by them for a minute, then realized they might be dangerous and shot those freaks down. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I took it as the gods were driven out of their place in the world by Christianity and Islam, and in their isolation became warped and wild and in some cases unrecognizable. The people were excited by them for a minute, then realized they might be dangerous and shot those freaks down. XD 

Kinda sad if you think about it :( Death of the Old Gods.