Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I still want to believe that Balrog is secretly the greatest Dark Souls PvPer of all time and that he really just will only stain his blade with the blood of the most worthy opponents. XD 

I mostly play with mods these days, but when people invade me, they regret it XD I don't have Colonel or Czar's cheeselord skills however. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mostly play with mods these days, but when people invade me, they regret it XD I don't have Colonel or Czar's cheeselord skills however. 

You can say what you will about me but my build is the most non cheese non meta build ever, I use the fucking Zweihander XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Nah you wanted to move items, that's cheating XD

You're the one that went along with dropping that character the shit yours didn't need. You still died to that invader whom I killed ;)

The only excuse I'd except was you not switching to something other then the Greatsword, but that's your own fault.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

As far as i'm concerned, ya'll are begging me to dual you. You aren't in any positions to negotiate XD  

I'm not begging anything, I just said that I could beat you lol. That's facts. I've seen you fight invaders before too XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wow disney was really different back then, he called her a heifer cold blooded XD 

He was talking to the horse, because he’d called it a cow right before that. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.