Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

unknown.png?width=1092&height=609

unknown.png?width=1095&height=609

Some people have been getting some desperate for PC Bloodborne a bunch of people on the modding discord are trying to remake BB on 3's modified engine, they've managed to import the map so far XD

We obviously dont have enough insight to comprehend the Hunter's true form.

Been pretty eventful. Made some new characters on DsR for Ps4.

Boi Wellington and Dex Flexton are my favorites but I also made a serious strength build Equinox Knight.

Dex Flexton is the first time I'm using a dedicated dex build on Ds1, got that 62 poise and fast roll up to 6 pounds. Boi Wellington is a rude ass twink build that hunts the undead burg with eyes of death.

Czar: don't even recall Doc beating me, but if he had then it was on my dex build. Which at the time I hadn't been playing Bloodborne much too.

I remember that. I had just booted the game up for the first time in like eight months because I wanted to play with y’all. Then I accidentally joined as a bad guy or something and so we dueled. I couldn’t remember the controls but that didn’t matter because the skill gap between us was just that wide. :P 

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Czar: don't even recall Doc beating me, but if he had then it was on my dex build. Which at the time I hadn't been playing Bloodborne much too.

I remember that. I had just booted the game up for the first time in like eight months because I wanted to play with y’all. Then I accidentally joined as a bad guy or something and so we dueled. I couldn’t remember the controls but that didn’t matter because the skill gap between us was just that wide. :P 

Lol hard to be angry about it when I've self admitted to being below average at Bloodborne pvp. But nobody here can say they've even beat me once at Ds3 pvp, except I haven't fought you or Witch. Tried asking Witch to duel before but I think he was busy.

We're outside Webdiplomacy so I'm leaving the smacktalk there.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Lol hard to be angry about it when I've self admitted to being below average at Bloodborne pvp. But nobody here can say they've even beat me once at Ds3 pvp, except I haven't fought you or Witch. Tried asking Witch to duel before but I think he was busy.

We're outside Webdiplomacy so I'm leaving the smacktalk there.

What confuses me is... no one on web diplomacy even brought up souls or said that you didn't beat me in pvp XD I never once wiggled out of the fact that i lost. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I mean if there was ever a time to duel me fairly it'd be now. I haven't played ds3 pvp since December, I haven't even played Cinders mod that much lately. My last bootup of Ds3 according to Steam was March 17th.

I'm good lol I don't care that you beat me XD like I said, never tried taking that away from you. We all know you had some crazy weird ability to fly through everything in souls in like a day lol. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm good lol I don't care that you beat me XD like I said, never tried taking that away from you. We all know you had some crazy weird ability to fly through everything in souls in like a day lol. 

Nick has me beat on that. That man can speedrun three Ng+'s in a day. I just can't do that, I'm too perfectionist. I gotta beat all the bosses, finish my build and explore all the areas.