Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Remember the Dremora in Morrowind who promises to be gentle when he rapes your corpse? XD That said, it is weird that they would chicken out now. I do agree with Witch that it seems strange. What kind of person is horrible enough to sell their child into slavery but has the morality to wait until they’re no longer a kid? And they literally sold her on her birthday, which is really weird imo.

It honestly makes her hard to use for me. She’d be one of my favorite companions in 4 if I didn’t get taken out of the world every time she opens her mouth. Even if the accent wasn’t bad, it would still annoy the heck out of me due to the fact that it makes no damn sense for her to have it.

You probably take Fallout more seriously than I do, I just love my sexy Irish bae, don’t give a fuck what nobody say, lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's being honest. Like in a relationship, if your girlfriend is looking ugly with a big pimple you tell her she's looking ugly XD

I'm still quite fond of Beth, but it's always good to go in with expectations lowered. 

If it's something like a new game, or Fallout 3/NV with Fallout 4's engine, i'll be pleased.

Idk if you’ve ever had a girlfriend, but that is most definitely not what you do lmao. A brother, yes, but a girlfriend? No no no

Fuck:dntknw:

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wouldn't it be funny if they trolled us with a Fallout 1 remaster?

As much as I’d love that, I don’t think Bethesda have the grit to remake the first two Fallouts without making some significant changes.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

people are unlikely to guess what it is.

Probably not a port either then, since that’s what everyone is guessing. Shitty little games like Fallout Shelter 2 and whatnot should also be out.

Fallout novella? XD Otherwise, all I can think of is a teaser for another spinoff by someone other than Obsidian, and then perhaps a full trailer at E3.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Probably not a port either then, since that’s what everyone is guessing. Shitty little games like Fallout Shelter 2 and whatnot should also be out  

Fallout novella? XD Otherwise, all I can think of is a teaser for another spinoff by someone other than Obsidian, and then perhaps a full trailer at E3.

I'm hoping for a Fallout racing game. 

Or maybe another drug fueled mothership Zeta thing, this time standalone. Fight mega moon monsters, Enclave Scientiests on the moon, and the mega zegload Hilary Clinton.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

For real though, I’d buy an RTS. 

A Fallout RTS would be the shit. Some many factions you could make armies of.

Or a turn based stragedy game by Firalix, the dudes who did the new Xcom. Brotherhood of Steel and your base is the Pyrdwen.

8 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Set in the west of course. Legion, NCR and BoS would make some interesting factions. 

I bet it would have elements from both coasts. The east doesn’t have enough to offer on its own, but there is no way Bethesda would exclude their own creations. 

The NCR, Legion, BoS, Unity, Khans, Shi, Enclave, and Vegas would all make for good factions in a game like that. The rogue BoS in the Midwest and most other factions in Tactics would too, if they care to use them.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

*Gulp* I actually think a Switch port wouldn't be a worst case scenario. That would be an MMO or a new card game.

I have a hard time seeing them do another of those as long as they keep their previous running. Given that they are perpetual games they would only compete with themselves. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!